‧₊˚13

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

You and Emma reach the door to your home and open up to see Mikey laying down on the couch with multiple bag of chips surrounding him and empty soda cans.

You can tell by Emmas face she was going to burst. "Mikey you made a mess" Emma yelled. "You better clean this up!

She stormed off to her room and closed the door.

You moved the trash to the side and sat next to Mikey on the couch. "Give me some of your chips" You told him while taking the bag of chips and kicking his feet off to put your feet on the couch.

"Heyy" Mikey said with a winning voice. "Whatever I'm getting up I'm going to meet my friends anyway" He said as he got up from the couch.

"Let me know when they come in I'm going to shower"

"Okay" You said.

As you were scrolling on your phone you realized you hadn't responded to Haru.

"Heyy" you texted. You didn't know if you should double text or not. After a while of thinking you decided to do it.

You texted him "heyyy" and "sorryy I just got home wydd ??"

You anxiously waited for a response..

waiting..

and waiting..

You heard someone open the door and looked to see it was Draken, Baji, and Mitsuya.

They all jumped on the couch.

"Jeez y/n u left a mess with your soda and chips" Mitsuya said with a laugh.

"It wasn't me Emma and I got home and Mikey had left all this mess.

Draken and Mitsuya laughed and started to rummage through the bags of trash to find if there was any chips left in any of them.

Mitsuya told Baji to come sit down with them. Baji walked over and sat down on the single couch.

Draken left to look in the kitchen for any snacks.

Mitsuya and Baji started to play cards and invited you to play with them. Baji shuffled the cards and handed them out.

You guys were just about to start playing when you got a message.

Baji said "aye no phone when we play cards you know the rules." He took your phone while smirking. Once he had it in his hand he saw the notification "Haru". His face instantly changed. He got up and threw the phone on your legs and said "be right back I'm going to the restroom".