‧₊˚4

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

You stretched your arms out, and a little noise that sounded like a burp/whine came out. You were just about to take a bite when "aww you guys didn't invite me" you turned to the obnoxious whiny voice where that statement came from. Ah yes, of course the voice had come from Mikey. You were about to... "well we didn't invite you for obvious reasons, but mostly you would have hogged all the food." ... you were about to say the exact same thing but Emma got to it before you. "That's not fair, I would have loved to come as well." Hey... that's not Mikey, you felt someone slide beside you. Oh. "oh Baji, you're here too, i didn't see you" you said,

He hums a yes. As he sticks a fry in his mouth. "Excuse me, those are her fries Baji. Get your own fries" Emma says as she snatches the fries from his hand. "Wow Emma what's got you so riled up" Baji says as he rolls his eyes. "WELL YOU RUINED MY SISTERS AND I'S STUDY DATE" Emma shouted. "Well jeez, so sorry I guess" as he rolled his eyes once more.

You and Mikey start to laugh at your sister's outburst. "Um excuse me, sorry we didn't seat you, have you ordered?" "Oh yes, I'd love a strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla milkshake" Mikey said pleadingly. "OH MY GOSH, HARU DON'T GET HIM ANY OF THAT" you yelled. Haru looking around but couldn't find the person that peeped that line. You moved a little since Baji was blocking you.

"So I'm confused would or would you not like to order?" You and Mikey said your lines at the same time. "YES" "NO". You pushed Mikey's face away, then he pushed yours. You both started to grab each others face away from one another. Haru could no longer hold it in. He had bursted into laughter.  You grunted, and your face turned plum red. You looked at Haru then looked down to your feet since you were so embarrassed. Baji could see your flushed expression, somehow he didn't want to laugh at the funny and entertaining scene; he was more intrigued that another guy had made you flushed with red.

"So, Haru was your name"  Baji said while chewing on a toothpick. "yeah that's my name" Haru said.