‧₊˚ 3

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

"Hey y/n !!" You turned to see a girl over your shoulder. She had blonde hair, and pure golden eyes. "oh hey Emma, I didn't see you. You're done with class ?" You seemed really confused on why she came up to you, you were sure she had classes right now. She blushed "Oh yeah about that, I am thinking to ditch school right now. I know it sounds bad but I really have this big test I have to do, and I haven't studied at all." You knew exactly what was about to come out of her mouth. "Would you like to ditch class with me, beautiful sister" She said while flickering her eyelashes.

"Emma I told you many times already, I don't like ditching." You said this in a firm voice hoping she wouldn't beg. But you were wrong. "please, please, please just this once." She pleaded out. There you were, you had your earphones in plugged into your mp3 player, walking out of the school gates with Emma following.

Emma tapped your shoulder. You turned to face her. "Do you think we can get food while we study, I have money I'll pay." You were just about to say no but food actually felt pretty good right now, so you nodded at her.

You both walked into this burger joint that both of you spotted right away. It smelled of grease, you can tell they had tried to hide the smell because you can smell the faint smell of flowers. It seemed pretty cozy other then the smell, but the smell wasn't bad you can just ignore it. They had couches around so you can wait for take out. They also had booths that seemed super comfy. Both you and Emma walked up to the register. "Welcome to Miles fantastic Burger joint, what would you like to order, we have specials right now. Get a burger combo to go and get a free milkshake." the boy sighed. He was pretty tall, he was a teenager roughly two years older then Emma and you. He was kind of attractive to be honest.

Emma interrupted your thoughts when she started to order "can I have a burger whopper with curly, onion fries. Also, can you make sure you add extra pickles." The boy started to write it down on his note pad, also typing the cost onto the register. "Alrighty, what about you ?". You were thrown back a little, you had thought Emma would have taken longer, you still were looking. "o-oh me? well uhm I.." You couldn't think you just said what ever popped out. "I'll take the u-uh r/c, yeah ill take the r/c." He nodded at you. "and drinks ?" Emma already knew what drink you wanted so she took the curtesy to answer. "we will have a vanilla shake for myself and r/n for her"

The boy told you guys to sit on one of the booths and just have your number card out, so they can deliver your food. You took Emma to this seat kind of in the corner so you guys could be in private, but also if you were able to turn your head back you could see the cashier guy, since your back was facing him.

Emma started to pull out her notebook and pencils. She tapped her pencil on the notebook to show you, she was ready to study. Emma and you are the same age, and same grade; so it was easy for you to help each other out sometimes.

You grabbed her book with you hand and read the problems. It said "If 6b - (-5), if b = 1, what is the answer." You showed her the steps on how to do it, and gave her practice problems. She kept getting the answers wrong. But, you knew you could not cope with her, she needed to find the answer since she needs to study for her test. You decides to re write the problem. "6 x 1 - (-5)". You told her to follow along PEMDAS. About 10 minutes passed, and you guys were stuck on the same problem. She was thinking in her head, and writing down things. At that moment you saw her eyes wide open, you could tell she knew the answer. She was about to write it down when "here is your meal, I hope you find everything alright".

You looked up to see the boy. "My name is Haru and I will be your server, you can ask me any questions. I may not be able to come as fast as possible because i am still going to help with the front." Emma and you were confused. "are you working both of the jobs ?" Emma questioned. "Oh yeah, I don't do this often but we are low on staff today, so I'm helping out." He exclaimed. "Oh, thank you, Haru" You said. The way you said it seemed like you were out of breathe. Haru must have caught that because he smiled to himself, and chuckled. He bent down to pick up your menus and left.

____________________________

I don't really like this part, I just wanted to make a longer chapter. Hope you enjoy this story so far !!