‧₊˚7

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

what... what was he blabbering on about. I mean the cashier was really good looking. He stood up straight he looked firm. He was tall... maybe about 5'11 ??? Maybe 2-3 inches taller than Baji. He was kind of scrawny but not weak. You can see he had his muscles built up but was still thin. He had extremely dark brown hair, dark enough that you would have thought it was black but still were able to see it was brown ? He kind of looked like a corpse he was extremely pale. He looked like he had blush but it was all natural. You know how your face looks when its snowing and you look pale but you have red spots. That's exactly how he looked. His nose was red and so were his cheeks. He looked so delicate... ? He had a wolf cut mullet ?? His hair looked really crazy and was fluffed out. Half of his hair was on the side. He looked adorable the way his hair was parted it seemed as if he woke up and just did a hair flip and left.

You were certain... he didn't distract you.

You were certain.

Very certain.

You were certain...

Very certain...

Certain..?

Very... ?

yes

maybe

_______________________

Hi guys so i was going to pretend you guys knew how Haru looked cause i wanted him to look like Haru from fruit basket but my cousin said he was ugly....

So this is how Haru looks now !!!