‧₊˚12

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

You and Emma looked at each other in a choked but happy look ?

You can see Emma's shocked expression turn into a ginormous smile.

"Emma you look like the Cheshire Cat with that smile" You say while laughing through your words. 

"I can't help it, it was too cute to not smile. He was stuttering for you." She said while giggling having her hand cover her mouth. 

"It was kind of cute.." You say trying to seem like you're not excited. 

"What do you mean kind of you can tell by your face you're as happy as I am you just don't want to show it."

"Okay okay you got me I am excited" You say with a huge smile and rosy cheeks. 

You and Emma grab each other hand and start girly jumping out of excitement. 

You and Emma start to walk to the house while talking each others ear off of what just happened. 

"I was so able to tell he was into you I have a love radar it was so obvious" (she was totally oblivious of the whole thing)

"really ? Was it obvious like how were you able to tell ?" You question her anxiously wanting fast answers. 

"Oh you know the regular his body language how he spoke with you so totally obvious" (she was't even paying attention to him she was only caring about when the food was going to arrive) 

"He totally was trying to get close to you his eyes had the start of love. You didn't see him try and grab your hand multiple times ?" Emma said while making the whole events up and overexerting it all. 

"Did he really I never noticed how could I not have noticed." You said. 

As you and Emma continue to walk both exaggerating the meeting with you and Haru just like girls do you get closer to the house. Not knowing who was waiting.