‧₊˚11

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

"what are you doing ?" Draken asks in a questioning tone.

Baji jumps up but tries to play it off like he just dropped his foot off the wall. He grunts "nothing why are you here you stalking me"

"hahaha nah i was just walking by ive got better things to do then to be stalking you" Draken says laughing with a big smile putting his hand on Baji and shaking Bajis hair all over.

Baji grabs Draken wrist with a firm grip not allowing Draken to move his hand then fixes his own Black hair. "Stop" Baji says in a firm demeanor as if he's annoyed.

"What's got your feathers rilled up"

Baji looks at him with a confused look.

"You seem annoyed"

"I'm not"

"Are you sure"

Baji nods.

"Really I think that guy exchanging numbers with y/n messed you up" Draken says while putting his back on the wall in front of Baji now on the opposite side of him facing him.

Baji looks at Draken as if he saw a ghost.

"I thought you weren't following me how would you see that"

"I said I was walking by I never said that I wasn't using my eyes to look at the surroundings"

Baji makes a scoffing sound.

"I saw you being suspicious hiding in between the little spaces between the stores, so you're stalking y/n now ? And you were suspecting me of spying" Draken says.

Baji just turns the other way.

"I wasn't stalking her we were together with Emma and Mikey"

"Than why are you hiding in between the walls staring at her while she is with that guy, are you jealous ? you can't hide that fact I saw ur expression change annoyed when you saw him run to her"

He pauses to see if Baji was going to react in any sort.

Nothing so he continues blabbering.

"I'm guessing you're not watching her to protect from a distance you're watching her because you're jealous and want to see what that guy will do and how she will re act. Aren't I right ?"

Baji just looks down throws the toothpick he had in his mouth on the floor and steps on it while walking.

"Whatever dude I'm out"

Baji walking away in the distance Draken looks up to the sky with his head leaning on the wall.

He chuckles "what am I going to do with you y/n giving out your number to other guys I'll have a talk with you when I see you"