‧₊˚6

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

"Oh dang you fatzo you got 2 burgers, and nothing for us after you stomped all over our date" Emma said pointing at you and her with her thumbs. "Well mickey and i have our own date that we would like to continue with out burgers." Baji said with a smirk. "my little snookum cupcake." What the heck was that... You turn to the high pitched voice and see who it came from. Mikey. You see Mikey already playing along with what Baji just said. "My little cutie shall we leave these disgusting girls and have our own fun" Mikey said with him trying his hardest to make his voice as high pitched as he could while looking at Baji and winking. 

"Finally about time you guys leave" Emma said while looking down and her notebook and flipping through the pages. "HEY, you should want me to stay with you im your brother you should show more enthusiasm dear sister" Mikey said. "Boohoo go away now you are distracting us." You said while looking annoyed. 

"Distracting you..." Baji said while looking at you. He put his hand on the chairs booth so he is hovering you while looking down and smirking. You look up to face him.. "Distracting you with my good looks ?" He says while smirking. "Not at all, i hardly even look at your face how could i be distracted" You said while smiling exactly like the Cheshire cat. He went in to ask anohter question still hovering you. "What about that cashier" "What about him" you said while tilting your head just a bit. "Is he distracting you too" Before you were about to say something he said "with his looks i mean...."