15. MARRY ME❤️

Sid's P.O.V:

I don't understand what has gotten into them!

Ever since this shrav came into sandy's life... I feel distant from her...

She is my life... I can never afford to lose her...

I know she is a girl and she has to get married everything... But before all this... She is my sister and I can never leave her side...

I was sitting in my cabin thinking about this since 5 days... Sandy is important to me... Very important...

And this Aksh too... He's different nowadays... He's encouraging shrav and sandy being together... I don't find all this right...

He just wanted to marry her for business... And now?

Thinking about the past... Did he love her?

Is this the reason?

But I don't think he deserves my little sister... She is a gem... He doesn't deserve her...

She is a pure heart... Who never intends to hurt anyone...

And now my best friend is also not with me!

Damn Shruthi... I wanted to intro her to kirti... They have to get along with each other...

There is a lot!

Ever since all this happened... I didn't meet Shruthi... She was calling me during the engagement... But mom asked me not to attend any calls and pulled my mobile from me...

Why is my life so messed up?

And why am I feeling so lonely?

Why is everything going different?

I should be enjoying this time but why is it not okay?

"Bhai!!" Sandy squealed and entered my cabin...

"Sandy?" I shouted...

"Bro... As you only have 4 more days to be a bachelor... Sandy and I thought of taking you on a trip!" Aksh said as he came inside my cabin...

"But... What about your office?" I asked Sandy...

"Bhai... Come on... I have sent the mail to shrav and that's all...

I'm going to leave my mobile at home...

Let's enjoy our times!

Please🥺🥺" sandy pleaded...

She is still my cute sister...

I hugged her...

"What happened bhai?" She asked me hugging back...

"I don't know... I was feeling so lonely... Didn't know why! I really missed us!" I said and aksh hugged us...

"Bhai! Don't you know? We are always together... No matter what... Our bond is inseparable!" Sandy said and hugged us tightly...

"That's true... Sandy... I love you!" I said and kissed her forehead...

"Not me bro?" Aksh asked with crocodile tears...

We started laughing...

"I love you too bro!!" I said and we laughed...

We reached home and we somehow convinced our family...

I informed kirti and left my mobile at home as we three promised...

Sandy is still the same... I'm the one who lost my mind!