18. NEVER!

Sid's P.O.V:

I am never going to allow this!

What are they thinking about me?

I'm not gonna let my sister marry an arrogant person like him!

I tried to move out of the stage but aksh controlled me...

Suddenly we found lights focussed on the stairs and we saw shrav and sandy coming down the stairs... She is not happy...

I'm sure... I have to do something...

I want to cancel all this...

How did mom and dad decide? Didn't ask me anything too! Why is that?

Am I not a part of this family...

Sandy looked dull... She was immersed in thoughts... What is she thinking?

I have to stop all this and save my sister... I just realised my mistake and planned a good life for her... But everything is confusing me...

Everyone congratulated us and sandy and shrav too... Sandy forced a smile...

The function was over and almost everyone left our house.

I tried to calm myself till everyone left... I clenched my fists... I will never let him next to my sister after this...

"I'm so happy that diya is going to Marry bhai!!!" Shradz said in excitement...

"Yes... We are happy to have you as my daughter dear!" Shanthi aunty said...

"That is never going to happen!" I shouted...

Everyone saw me in shock... I went next to shrav and held his collar...

"How dare you?" I shouted and punched him..

"Bhai!!!" Sandy shouted...

"Sandy... Go to your room!" I said stubbornly...

"Bro... Please relax!" Aksh said and tried to calm me...

"Sid! Sandy is getting engaged to Shrav... Don't behave like this!" Mom said...

"He doesn't deserve my sister! And she is not getting married to him!" I said stubbornly...

"Sid! I'm just controlling myself for the sake of my sister!" Shrav said...

"What will you do? Haa? What will you do?" I shouted and tried to punch him...

But sandy held my hand...

"Bhai! Please... Please don't fight with him!" She cried...

"Diya... Stop crying!" Shrav said...

"Stop calling her like that!" I said stubbornly...

"Kids! Stop fighting!" Dad shouted...

"Uncle... What is wrong with him???" Shrav asked dad...

"Sid... Please relax... We will sort out... Now go to your room..." Mom said...

"Come sandy..." I said and dragged her to her room...

"Don't worry sandy... You are not getting married now! Don't step outside from tomorrow!" I said stubbornly...

"Bhai... Please listen to me..." She started...

"No sandy! I know about you... You will agree to marry him for our family's happiness... I don't want you to suffer anymore... Please dear... I really love you more than anything... I just want you to be safe!" I said and kissed her forehead...