42. LOVED

Shrav's P.O.V:

I should do something... I have already spoken about the deal with Mrs. Jessy and she seems not to accept... I am planning to buy their company and I am doing this on a deal... Just putting up with the condition that they have to be the best team in this one year...

I really don't need any consultants... I have shiv Bhai with me and also Anika bhabhi... In fact... After all these years... I myself really don't have any need for a consultant... But I just need my wife in front of my eyes...

Nothing else... I want her before me... I can never live without her... Why is she not understanding me?

I came home and I am really sure mom is going to slap me...

I suddenly found Sid carrying the kids and coming down the stairs... How dare he?

"Hey bro!" He said casually...

"What are you doing here?" I asked him...

"I'm here to take my family with me..." He said...

What is he thinking of himself?

I found kirti coming behind him... She stood rooted to her place...

"What is this Kirti?" I asked her sternly...

"Kids... Come with me..." Mom said and took them with her...

"Shrav... Please... Listen to me..." Sid started...

"If you think you are acting smart! Please stop all this Mr sidharth! She is my sister and she is not leaving this house..." I said to him...

"Bhai... Please... I want to go!" Kirti started...

"Kirti... You were away from all of us... He made you face that situation!" I told her...

"Bhai... Even I tried to spoil his family... Who will not get angry... We did that for our brother and it was my foolishness that I went missing... Please Bhai... I already spoiled my kids life till date... I want them to be with a father!" Kirti said and went inside the room...

She brought the kids out and left...

Sid tried to talk to me but he stopped as I glared at him... He left the house...

"Shrav!" Mom said...

"What is wrong with her mom?" I asked her...

"I am on her side shrav... What she is doing is for her good and the kids good... We have no rights to stop her!" Mom said and left inside...

I went to my room and looked inside... It really looks like a dungeon without you Diya... Please come back...

I took a shower and came out... I looked at our pictures and our trips together... That 1 year was the best part of my life Diya... What makes you support your brothers when I am completely broken... I want my sister to be safe...

Even Sid was scared to get us married right... I really need you now Diya... I know you are angry with me... But what will I do now? I am feeling lonely...

I came to the terrace... I found Bhai and bhabhi enjoying their time... They are pregnant... They have their life... Their family... Even I want to be a dad... I want a kid very badly... I will never matter whether it is a son or a daughter... I just need my kid back... I want to make myself that I am not a murderer...

Even the house is important to me Diya... But what I really want is our kid... Nothing more...

I skipped dinner and closed my eyes... Sleep was no where... Will you come back to me Diya?