27. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Shrav's P.O.V:

It's been a few days since I came to Diya's house... It feels good to live here... Aksh and shradz returned and they are not happy with me living here...

I planned to change the interior for this room and I brought all the pictures of Diya her and kept it... 

Suddenly I heard her coming inside... And I finally fixed our wedding picture on the wall...

"What are you doing?" Diya asked me...

"Can't you see?" I asked her...

"I didn't want all this! That is the reason I changed to this room!" She said...

I slowly went and stood close to her... It's been 4 months since I kissed her... She is inviting me...

"What?" She asked and snapped her finger...

"I want us to live together... I will do anything for that..." I said looking into her eyes...

"Let's see... What about the meet?" She asked me...

I still don't understand why she is this stubborn in meeting bhabhi and bhai...

"It... It is dangerous Diya... I don't want you to face her hatred..." I said...

"Does she that you married me?" She asked...

"No!" I said...

"Then what?" She asked...

"Im still scared... You are really important to me..." I said and hugged her...

I looked into her eyes...

"Shrav... Look... I want to make myself clear in everything... Only then I can decide about us..." She said...

"Okay... I will make arrangements for us to go..." I said...

"Really?" She asked in surprise...

"Yes... I really need you..." I said looking into her eyes...

"Okay... Let's start... We have an important meeting today!" She said and tried to leave...

"What about the pictures? You didn't tell me anything!" I said...

"It's going to be here only for 3 more months! Let's start..." She said and turned...

"And one more... I know aksh is not happy with you being here... Don't worry about it..." She said and left...

Will she change? I hurted her more than anything... And I killed my own child...

She is having all the right to be angry with an ass-hole like me...

I wore my coat and went down for breakfast... I found everyone seated...

"Shrav beta... Come sit... Have some idlis..." Laxmi ma said...

"Okay ma..." I said with a smile and I sat next to Diya...

She is the only person in this house who still thinks that I am perfect for her daughter and wants us to unite again...

"Aksh... How is business?" Dev papa asked him...

"It's going good papa..." He said...

"What was the matter with Gurgaon?" Diya asked...

"That was a casual business trip... It went well..." He said and tried to divert the topic...

It is still confusing...

"Okay mom... We will start..." Diya said and we started...

"Do you have any idea about the gurgaon trip?" Diya asked me suddenly when we were on the way to office...