3. HARSH WORDS...

Akshad's P.O.V:

What??? He's married... and he's so cool... no chance... but how come??? sandy is totally stunned... she's restless... of course... she dreamed a lot about sid's wedding and mine... she imagined all the functions... and she also planned many...

"sid... are you serious???" I asked him...

"yes..." he replied...

"but bhai... why did you hide this???" sandy asked...

"sandy... I didn't mean to do this... that was actually an accident... but when I saw her... I fell for her... I thought of leaving this marriage after that... but I'm totally in love with her..." sid said...

"sid... are you mad??? Then why did you leave her after that marriage???" I asked...

"Akshu... actually..." sid started...

Sid's P.O.V:

I really made a mistake... she mistook me and sandy now... Aksh and sandy were totally tensed... shocked... of course...

"Aksh... actually... do you remember that I went for aarav's wedding in pune???" I asked...

They nodded in yes...

"actually... we went interior... some village next to pune... actually... aarav wasn't interested then suddenly he ran off... I didn't know what to do... then the bride's family forced me to marry her..." I said...

"are you mad??? Why didn't you call us???" sandy shouted...

"sandy... understand... I didn't know what to do there... then aarav's parents were threatened... then they made me sit on that altar... I was totally scared... then the bride was also close with the veil... then I married her..."I said...

"what??? But kirti's parents are not like that... and infact they are totally from Chennai..."sandy stopped me...

"oh... sandy... listen first... then after that wedding they sent us to a room... and then I sat on the bed... then..." I said...

"bro... what happened???" Aksh asked teasing me...

"Aksh!!! Shut up!!!" we shouted together...

"what happened tell me na... this story is very interesting..." Aksh said with a pout...

Fb starts...

I sat on the bed... I have to talk to her... I wasn't interested... but after the wedding her family member treated me like king... I wasn't interested to stand here so I went inside the room which they asked me to use... I went inside and found the room was totally decorated...

Oh god...

Then after sometime... I heard someone calling me... then I opened the door and found my wife's parents and brother... I don't know how to call her... then they asked me to come with them...

"I'm sorry my dear son..." her father apologized...

"uncle what happened???" I asked...

"son... atleast your friend ran today morning... but my daughter... my daughter... she ran away yesterday night..." he blabbered with tears...

What??? Oh god... whom did I marry then???

"uncle then whom did I get married to???" I asked...

"my sister's friend..." her brother said...

"I know it's useless... she's in your room... you can talk to her... and decide whether to live together or to move apart..." he brother said...

What have I done??? If anyone comes to know about this... I'm dead...