35. LOCK US

Sid's P.O.V:

It's been three years Kirti... Where the hell are you?? I'm dying each day... I really miss you... I shouldn't have trusted Shruti on the first place...

Sandy and shrav are apart from each other because of me... Sandy never hides anything from me... And shrav is just like me... He became so mad... He tried to gather information about sandy... But sandy made me and aksh to promise that we should never utter a word...

I understood what he went through... Because even I miss Kirti just like how he is missing Sandy...

I received a call from Surya...

"Tell me bro!!" I said...

"Heyyy! Wassup brooo!!" He said as he shouted on call...

"What is wrong? Are you drunk?" I asked him...

"Yeahhhh... It's a party hereeee... And you know the hot news!!! Your sister is dating someone!! And she is living with someone here!!!" He said...

Wait?? What?

"What the hell? What are you saying??" I asked him...

"Yeahhh... She is here with that guy!!!" He said...

"Surya... Can you send the picture?" I asked him...

How can sandy move on easily?

I called Aksh... As usual he ignored my call... Why is he so angry on me?

I called him again and he shouted...

"What do you want? Why are you disturbing me?" He shouted...

"Aksh! It's about Sandy!" I said and he calmed down...

"What?" He asked...

"Is there any chance that you know anyone... Sandy is dating?" I asked him...

"What?" He shouted...

I told him what surya told me...

"It's not possible!! Let me call her!" Aksh said...

"Wait! Surya sent a picture..." I said and I found sandy hugging Shrav...

"What?" Aksh shouted...

"Did you tell Shrav about Sandy's study?" I asked him...

"Nope! But... Why?" He asked...

"It's Shrav!" I said...

"Sandy is gonna kill me!" He said...

"What did you do?" I asked him...

"Wait!" He said and came to my cabin...

"I had a hug fight with shradz and I told her that sandy will be back soon after finishing her studies... But I didn't utter a word stating London..." He told me...

"Then?" I asked...

"But she told me that shrav is on fire searching for her! And he is in London... I still don't understand how he found her!" He said...

"Maybe it's for the good! Because sandy shouldn't have fought with him so much!" I said...

"And I wanted to let you know something too..." He said...

"What is it?" I asked him...

"I have a feeling that Kirti is somewhere near us!" He told me...

"How bro? She totally vanished!" I said and held my head in annoyance...

"I know but next week we will be going to Mumbai for the fashion meet... You know who is the designer?" He asked me...

"Who?" I asked...