36. Are you okay?

Diya's P.O.V:

We reached home... And I took my luggage from the car... But Shrav said that he will bring it... But I told him clearly that we should act in front of our family as if we are going to get divorced...

"Shrav... Sandy? What a surprise? Come inside!" Badi ma said and welcomed us...

"Sandy??" I heard mom's shout and she rushed and hugged me...

"Are you alright? Why have you lost so much weight?" She pestered me with a lot of questions...

"Mom... Relax!" I said and hugged her...

"Ma... Come on... I'm there right?? After this we will take care of her!" Shrav said as he hugged me sideways...

What is he doing?

"Diya!! Come lets go to our room!!" He said and carried me suddenly...

He made me stand on the room and I gave him a stare...

"What did you try to do?" I asked him...

"I'm going to stay here!" He said...

"But why?" I asked him...

"I don't want to leave you alone after this... I have to face your brothers... Let me do it!" He said...

"Shrav... You are not understanding me... I am really concerned about Aksh's wedding... And I want to stop it..." I said...

"Even I want to do it..." He said...

"Let's face it together!" He said and hugged me...

"Fine..." I said and hugged him back...

"I have a doubt!" I said...

"What is it?" He asked and adjusted my hair...

"How come you are able to convince me? Like we fight more than anything and now we have been apart from each other for literally 2 years and still how is it possible? You have raised your voice against me as well I do... You have beaten me so much... There is a lot... But how is it possible that we are totally with each other??" I asked looking into his eyes...

"Have you noticed something? Though we fight so much... We blabber at times... We always have the fear of losing each other... Especially you... You love me soo much that though I do so much... You still had me in your heart... Everyday you woke up to my picture and in fact you even say I love you Shrav in your sleep... That is more than enough right? " He asked as he pulled me closer...

"That's true... My love!" I said and kissed him...

"You are my love!" He said and kissed me back...

I felt so complete... He hugged me tightly and we kissed so passionately...

"So... What's the plan?" I asked him...

"Before I start... I really want to confess something..." He said seriously...

"What... What happened?" I asked...

"Your plan was really stupid... I'm sorry I can't help!" He said and started laughing...

"You!!" I shouted and started hitting him...

He laughed and pulled me to him...

"We don't have enough time... Let's plan something!" He said...

We started thinking deeply...

"Why don't I threaten the bride's family?" He asked me...

"Shrav... Stop using your influence... You used your influence more than anything in my life!" I said...