7. LONGDRIVE!!!

Sandhya's P.O.V:

Oh god... I must talk to him... how dare he hold my hand??? I just want to slap him... oh god... atleast bhai was ready to send me out... but that idiot spoiled it...

I must talk to him...

I wait... I can call shradz... I still can't believe that they also cheated me... Was this all his plan???

To befriend his sisters and then make me his prey...

I called her...

"hello... Shradz..." I said...

"hello... tell me sandy..." she said...

"Shradz... I want to talk to your brother..." I said...

"are you sure???" she asked...

"yes..." I said...

"bhai... sandhya wants to talk to you..." Shradz said...

"hello..." I heard his voice...

"why are you irritating me shrav???" I asked her...

"sandhya... when did I irritate you???" He asked me...

"just shut up Shrav!!!" I shouted...

I want to slap him...

"Wait a min..." He said...

"Tell me now... I came to our room... Sweetheart think of what is going to happen in this room after our marriage..." He said irritating me...

"Shrav... Please... I am not interested in marrying you..." I said...

"but sandy..."I stopped him...

"sandhya..." I said...

"your name is big... fine... my dear future wife... you have to marry me if not you will be forced..." he said irritating me...

"oh... really??? What do you think??? My brothers won't spare you... you can never near me..." I said stubbornly...

"oh... Sweetheart... I still have the pictures we took 5 years back... And do you remember our kiss??" He asked shocking me...

"And also... Why are you so weak??? You were a brave girl when I first met you... Now I can only see you being so weak..." He said...

He's true...

"what do you want???" I shouted...

"you have to meet me..." he said...

"What if I don't agree??" I asked back...

"then forget your brother's marriage..." he said...

"Shrav please..." I said...

"what???" he asked...

"my brothers won't let me out..." I said...

"God!!! What is wrong with you??? You are 20 and still under your brother's guidance??? What the hell has gotten into you??? You were such a brave girl when I met you..." He said...

"Many things happened after I met you Shrav..." I said softly...

"What happened???" He asked me...

"It's complicated... I can't meet you..." I said...

"We have to sandy.... I have something important to tell you... There's a lot... And you know what?? I've been searching for you since the day you left me... Just before a month I found that you are Siddharth's sister... Why don't you feel anything like I do???" He asked...