39. CONQUER

Kirti's P. O. V:

I felt great as I'm back home... But the problem is I'm not happy... I have a lot of memories here... And I felt that my whole life is a lie when I saw shiv bhai alive...

Is it my fate? To not live with sid and my kids?

I dreamt of these happy days though he wasn't with us... Yet I'm really scared to give him a chance...

And sid will surely be a great father to both of them...

I saw my kids sleeping next to me...

Bhai was acting weird to Sandy... I really don't understand what it is...

But Sandy is happy... Really happy that she's taking care of me so well...

Though she wants me and sid to be together... She didn't ask me anything...

She understood my situation and is giving me time...

In fact she told me not to accept her brother so soon till he proves himself...

I suddenly received a call... Who's this?

And its 10... I attended...

"Hello?" I said...

"Open your balcony door!" I heard Sid's voice...

"What?" I said softly not to wake up my kids...

I got up from the bed and found him standing there... I opened the door...

"What are you doing here?" I asked him...

"I came her to see you three!" He said and hugged me...

He left me and went inside and kissed my kids foreheads... I looked at him in shock...

"Sid... Just leave... " I said softly not to wake them up...

"Why should I? This is my wife's room and I have all rights to be here... They are my kids..." He said and came closer...

"Leave... If not I will call bhai!" I said...

"You won't... " He said confidently...

"What makes you say this Sid?" I asked him looking into his eyes...

"kirti... I'm the love of your life... You will never let anyone hurt me..." He said and came closer...

"Sid... It's over between us... We just have the divorce process... Then everything will be over..." I said and he suddenly kissed me...

I pushed him... My kids are here... And what is he doing?

"What the hell sid?" I asked...

"I'm conquering you back... There is no way for us to leave each other after this!" He said...

He moved and laid on the bed next to my kids...

"What are you doing???" I asked him...

"Gonna live my family life... You can sleep on me if you want! " He said...

"You have lost your mind... Leave now!" I said...

Suddenly piyush hugged sid... Sid kissed his forehead and closed his eyes...

I've made them be away for these 3 years... Let them be...

I sat on the couch... I looked at them sleeping happily...

They look cute...

What should I do about my fate?

Why is it back in my life???