43. I AM

Aksh's P.O.V:

I really don't understand what she is upto! She said that she wants to divorce him... And now... There is no sign of her...

"What are you doing here?" Kirti asked me...

"Sandy is not home yet!" I told her...

"You were pacing here for the past half an hour... And you could have asked me right?" She asked me...

"Why? Did she inform you?" I asked her...

"Yeah... Bhai informed me that she is staying with him tonight..." She said...

It's really confusing... What does he want?

"Is anything wrong?" Kirti asked me...

"I... I..." I started...

"Tell me aksh... I am already not aware of anything... I missed out on everything... I just want to make sure that Sandy is safe... I made her life miserable... Please tell me if there is something..." She said...

"Shrav thinks that she was the reason that you didn't approach him... And he used many words on her like he treated her like she is a curse in his life... And he asked her to sign the divorce papers..." I told her...

"What?" I heard Dev Papa's voice...

"Pa.. papa..." I stuttered...

"Tell me what you said right now!" He demanded...

I told him everything... Kirti became nervous...

"Papa... He was angry because of me only... I will make it right papa!" Kirti tried to say...

"No Kirti... She has faced more than everything for her age... She lost her child... Everything was because of him... If he wants to hurt her like this... What is he going to get from this?" Papa asked... I'm sure he's completely angry...

Sandy... Please come home now... Papa is ferocious... I called her again...

"Aksh... Is she picking up?" Papa asked me...

"Papa..." I started...

"Yes or no??" He shouted...

"No..." I said softly...

"Start the car..." He said suddenly and rushed to the car...

I sat on the driver seat and he sat next to me...

I started the vehicle...

"Papa... Where are we going?" I asked him...

"To the Kapoor mansion..." He said...

We reached there and everyone were surprised seeing us...

"Dev Bhai?" Shanthi aunty smiled at him...

"Where is my daughter?" Papa asked them...

"Diya? She is not here..." She answered...

"Where is your son then?" He asked again...

"Is anything wrong?" Ravi uncle asked...

"I want my daughter infront of me right now!" He shouted...

"Uncle... Bhai and Sandy are staying in the penthouse..." Shradz said...

"Chachu... What is wrong?" Di asked him...

"You son has been torturing her again... He asked her to sign the divorce papers... He's been calling her the curse of this house..." Uncle Said in a flow...

"Dad?" Sid came suddenly...

Kirti rushed behind him... Sid was completely clueless...

"Dad... What happened?" Sid asked him...