9. THEY KNEW EACH OTHER

Sid's P.O.V:

I'm fine with kirti... I can feel that she believes her brother so much... I can't even speak a single word wrong about him... sandy is also the same... she will never let anyone curse us... she is my life...

Anika Di's death made each one of us suffer... Though she is not with us... She is still in our hearts... All of us were totally broken...

Suddenly kirti was shocked seeing something...

"Hey... Are you alright???" I asked her... As I turned to the direction to which she was gazing...

What the hell???

"Hey... Shrav... Stop!!! You idiot!!!" Sandy was chasing him with a smile...

I haven't seen her so happy in these 5 years...

Suddenly shrav stopped and she banged on him...

He held her and hugged her... I clenched my fists... How dare he???

I am going to kill him now...

"Sid... Are you alright???" Kirti asked me...

"How dare he??" I asked gritting my teeth...

"Sid... Come on... They are enjoying... Bhai always like Sandy's brave nature... Do you know how she used to be in school??? She used to bunk classes and drag us to the ice cream parlour... She totally changed... Now I'm able to see her true nature..." Kirti said with a smile...

"What??" I asked her...

She used to bunk classes... And?? Brave nature...

"What happened???" She asked me...

"What are you saying??? When did all this happen??? And I don't understand anything!!!" I said...

"It's... It's... Nothing..." She blabbered...

"Kirti... Tell me what it is..." I asked her making her face me...

"Sid... It... Is nothing..." She blabbered...

"Look into my eyes and tell me whatever happened..." I said raising her chin and made her look into my eyes...

"Okay... Sandhya and shravu bhai knew each other..." She said... I wish I didn't hear her...

"Repeat!" I said...

"They knew each other" she said...

I was shocked... She told me the whole story...

Why did sandy hide all this to me???

Why didn't she tell us anything???

We used to share everything right???

Then why???

"Sid... Just calm down..." I said...

But I just got up and searched for them... How dare she??

And that idiot!!!

He signed that damn deal just for the sake of my sister... He wanted her... How dare he???

I want to kill him right now...

Kirti tried to stop me...

But I'm not going to listen to anything...

Finally I found sandy and that b@stard talking to each other... He was caressing her hand...

Were they in love???

"Sid... Please..." Kirti begged...

"Bhai??? Kirti??? Is anything wrong??" Sandy asked... She saw kirti and was confused...