32. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!

Shrav's P.O.V:

It was a good time... Diya leaned on me when we were chatting and I hugged her...

Her eyes showed me the true love and happiness which I saw before our wedding...

I'm so lucky to have her as my wife... My life...

We planned to sleep and I helped Aksh in taking bhai back to his room and bhabhi said she wanted to talk with Diya...

"What is it bhabhi?" I asked as I made bhai sit properly on the wheelchair...

"Shrav... Come on as sisters we have to discuss something right?" She asked...

"Sisters?" I asked...

"Yeah... She is always my little sister and as you have married her... She will be my sister right?" Bhabhi asked...

"Fine!!" I said and aksh smiled at me...

We came to bhai's room and I made him lay on the bed...

"Can you tell me something?" I asked Aksh...

"What is it?" He asked...

"Can you at least tell me how bhabhi is related to you?" I asked him...

He stiffened...

"She is my..." He started...

"Sisters friend!" We heard Diya's voice behind us...

"But... What is the problem? Bhabhi said she wants to talk to you right?" I asked her...

"Yeah! We spoke! She just asked me not to miss you!" Diya said in a bored tone...

"what is boring in that? You are not gonna miss me as well I am not going to miss you!" I said looking at her...

"I'm sleepy! Good night!" She said and planned to leave...

She stopped seeing bhabhi and left quickly...

"What did you guys talk?" I asked her...

"I just told that you are the best husband she can get!" Bhabhi said...

"It's vice versa bhabhi!" I said and smiled...

"Fine di... I have a friend who's father is famous in the siddha and ayurvedic stream... Why don't we refer them?" Aksh asked suddenly...

"We have been trying all the possible things... It's been 5 years..." I said and kneeled near bhai and held his hand...

"Let's see na... I will call him up..." He said...

"Okay!" Bhabhi said...

It's really confusing... Diya is angry with her and Aksh is talking with her...

And bhabhi is close with him... I can really see this...

"Shrav... Aksh... Thank you soo much for making this day beautiful... Without you people... I don't know what I will do..." Bhabhi said suddenly...

"Di... Come on... You are my sister!" Aksh said...

"Sis... Sister?" I asked...

"Yes... I am like his sister... Sandy is in a misunderstanding... It will be fine soon!" Bhabhi said suddenly...

"Fine..." I said and planned to leave...

Aksh was staying there... Why isn't he leaving??

"What happened bro?" He asked...

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" I asked him...

"Yeah... I will spend sometime here..." He said...

I really don't understand what is happening... I nodded and came to our room...