New chapter pog

T/W death be aware

Time had passed since the interaction and Chase and Charlie had grown tired of Sapnaps stubbornness, it had been so long already and yet they still had nothing.

Charlie sighed before getting up it was time to set his plan into motion grabbing the strand of hair that they'd cut off from Technos hair.

Making his way to the cell block and to the torture chamber he entered, smirking at the bot cowering inside, he walked over and out the hair down on the floor infront of him.

He stared at the strand before shakily looking up, Sapnap hated seeming weak it wasn't him but being cocky would only get him hurt more, he didn't want that. "What is that?" He asked his voice having healed by now.

Keeping on his smirk, Charlie stepped back. "What do you think it is?"

He shrugged.

Charlie rolled his eyes. "It's your friends hair, can't you tell? We have them. We have them all and they will suffer, If you don't tell us where it is, right now." He threatened.

Panick rose up in him, they had his friends...no no no, they couldn't, right? He couldn't take any chances they had to stay safe. "I-I'll lead you to it.." He spoke defeated.

Charlie couldn't help but smirk wider, this was perfect, they finally did it they could finally go through with the plan, and fix everything...after so long their patience had finally paid out.

The next day they had readied a few guards to make sure that their prisoner wouldn't escape while he'd lead them to their destination.

Chase was happy that his and his brothers work was finally enough though of his brothers plans he wasn't aware.

Sapnap was in pain everything hurt, he couldn't walk that far, he was in far too much pain to continue.

No matter how much pain the other seemed to be in Charlie did not care, after he'd show them where to go he'd get rid of him.

After arriving Sapnap just collapsed though unexpectedly a few people were waiting there, Karl, Wilbur and Dream.

All three off them with weapons in hand, even though Wilbur couldn't see he'd trained to react on hearing.

Dream and Karl were able to fight anyways, Dream was there because that was his friend. And he was not okay with what he saw, how hurt he was how he collapsed right as they arrived, the pained look on his face as he laid there..

Karl noticed his friend on the floor a worried expression crossing his face, he'd not been aware that he would be there in the hopefully final fight, he had come to protect what he had protected for so long.

Charlie pulled his sword watching his twin do the same, while Karl quickly pulled his gun and shot the guards holding Sapnap.

Chase reacted immediately, grabbing the man on the floor holding his sword to his throat threatening to cut it If the attacked them.

Dream immediately pulled the sword from its hold putting it on the floor he was not risking his friends life when he knew the otger only had one left.

Charlie charged at Karl as they started fighting while Chase and Dream just stared at eachother no words being exchanged tension lying thick in the air.

"You have what you want. Let him go." Dream spoke up to wich Chase glanced at Sapnap and then at Charlie who was still fighting Karl.

Chase took a deep breath before answering. "If you hand it to me, I will."

Dream looked over at Karl who shook his head no matter If that was his friend or not he had to do his job, but Dream didn't listen instead grabbing the clock (yes it's a clock don't question me) he walked over to Chase carefully handing him the watch to wich he took it shoving Sapnap over to Dream.

He caught him moving away from his friends captor as he made sure that he wasn't fatally injured wich gladly he wasn't, didn't mean it wasn't bad.

----------------

Yeah okay thats all of my motivation for now, as I want to post more here ya go.