The accident

"How do you know it's not a trick?" The voice questioned. "Whats going on her-" I recognise that voice, Techno. "Wilbur?!" He asked. "Hi Techno." I said not knowing what to say to this situation. "I thought you died!" He exclaimed as I could make out soft sobbs. Letting go of dreams Hoodie I opend my arms for a hug. I heard footsteps, and then got tackled into a hug, feeling my brothers nice, warm and safe embrace. We stayed like that for a moment. He then let go and pulled me up. "Come in." He said. Dream grabbed my wirst and praticcly dragged me inside. "Oh hey gu-" another new voice said.

                       After a bit

"H-how did you get blind?" Dave asked hesitently. "I-I...had an accedent." I said not really wanting to get into it. "Ok..." My pink haired brother said. "Who wants dinner?" BBH asked us. "I would like some" I said. "I would too." Dream said.

After we ate I was sitting on a coutch with Sapnap, we started getting along better, every1 else was asleep by now. "Do you want to talk about the "accedent"?" Sapnap asked hesitently and sounding a little pained. "I mean not really, but I've got a question..." I replied. "Alright go ahead." The black haired boy answered, he had given me a description of how he looks. "A-are you ok?" I asked sincerly concerned. "I-" he was probably taken aback, it was hard to tell tho since I couldn't see his facial expression. "Y-..not really..." he gave in, seeming as I glared him down. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "Only If you tell me about the accident." He replied. "Alright" I sighed.

"I was outside looking for supplies, carefully, and out of the blue this guy comes up to me, holding a sword. I backed away away and ran, tho I didn't get far, because there was another guy, he was taller. He also had a sword. He swung it and boom everything went black, when I woke up I was lying on the ground. What about you?"

He sighed. "Well I-I hoped that every Person that survived the war didn't end up..." He made a break. "Hardly even close to my state." "What-I don't-" I tried only to be cut off

                              T.B.C