Karl, Quackity and Sapnap

"KARL, QUACKITY!" Sapnap yelled as he looked at the two boys running towards him.

(I apoligize If this doesn't fit their personalitys)

"It's been so long!" The brunette said. "Yeah not to ruin the moment but Sapnap who are they?" Dream questioned as Techno just nodded.

"Oh right theese are Karl and quackity, Karls the brown haired short guy and quackity the other one." Sapnap intruduced with a grin.

"Karl, Quackity theese are Dream and Technoblade or Techno fir short." Sapnap continued.

"Nice to meet you!" Karl exclaimed. "So wheres Eret?" Sapnap asked looking at the two boys in the hallway.

",he, wanted to talk to him." Quackity said sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry but whos He?" Techno asked. "Right I was about to tell you that." He looked at Karl and Quackity. "Before I was rudly interupted!" He said a bit louder. Karl muttered a sorry and let Sapnap continue.

"His name is Chase, he started the while war." Sapnap said. "And kidnapps children." Quackity finished.

"Yeah I don't like him." Techno stated.
"As far as I know you don't like anyone." Dream argued.

Whilest the two were bickering, Sapnap, Karl and Quackity began to communicate through morse code.

"Shut up!" Quackity yelled being done listening to the two argue. "We have much bigger problems and you two are arguing about who likes less people, If it wasn't clear yet your sitting in a cell that potentionally could be your doom!" The two shut up emidiatly.

"So what do we do about the Eret situation?" Karl asked no one in spesiffic. "Don't know, Chase likes to have him around so maybe If we manage to get out of here we have to go without him and come back for him later." Quackity explained.

Just as Dream was about to say something they heared footsteps. Karl and Quackity looked at eachother and ran away, leaving Dream and Techno in confusion.

"Guards." Sapnap said as he saw the confusion on his friends faces. They nooded as to say they understood.

Techno was still sus about the two boys who had ran away, questions started to fill his head.

Why did they run? Why didn't they leave before? How did they know Sapnap? How long have they been here for? What are they doing here?