Eret and Wilbur

"Eret." Chase hissed from the right side of the boy. "Yes sir?" He asked annoyed.

"What did I say about leaving the room ?" The adult asked. "Not to." Eret said shrugging.

TW: theres gonna be blood and abuse mention.

"Oh your gonna get it!" He said atacking the teen/child-adult. Eret doged the attack.

Although she couldn't with the next one. They were now dizzyly lying on the floor.

Chase grabbed his sword from his belt and csrved slowly and painfully lines into Erets arms.

He screemed the pain was unbearable. Wilbur was scared and shivering just hearing the boys screems.

Eret looked at Wilbur searching for any emotion hoping to find something that would ditract him from the pain.

But seeing even more pain and pity made it worse. Once Chase was done he kicked the person to the ground and left.

Eret was about to pass out, it hurt, a lot. "E-eret...?" Wilbur asked. "I-U'm fin-" She got cut off by Pasing out.

(It's over)

Karl and Quackity were discussing their escape plan with Sapnap, Techno and Dream.

They were getting out of here in the morning, their minds were set on it.

As they heared the guards come they ran away to their corridor again.

They wondered where Eret was but assumed that Chase was talking to her or fome shit.

(This is kinda overall angst now)

They were waiting for their plan to be set in motion by the morning sun.

Sorry it's short tue next chapter will hopefully be longer.