swear warning and suspisions

3rd Person
"What I mean is that I am blind in one eye." The raven finished. "So we're both fucked?" Wilbur replied starcasticly. Sapnap chuckeled at that. "We schould head to bed it's late." The boy with the headband stated. "Alright, wich way do I go?" The blind boy asked slightly embaressed. "This way." The other replied whilst grabbing the taller mans wirst and dragging him to a spare bedroom. It was nothing special but looked cozy.

The next day when Wilbur woke up he got out of bed and had a hand on the Wall trying to find the door. After he found it he left the bedroom keeping his hand on the Wall. He followed the voices he heared. 

"Morning Wil!" Sapnap called out to the blind boy/guy. "Mornin." The brunette said still not really awake. "Is there any Breakfast?" The musician asked. "Yeah." Techno said in his usual monotone voice.

                       A bit later
Techno was a bit sus about Sapnap and Wilbur they were always hanging around each other, not that he had a Problem with it it was just unusual.

Normally Sapnap doesn't like talking to people and preferes to be alone and genuently definetly doesn't trust someone he just met.

He remembered that Wilbur usually liked to hang around people, he didn't think that changed since he was blind now and seemed to not fully be used to this.