Eret

Karl and Quackity ran around the corner where to their knowlage no guards were or would be going.

Panting they looked at eachother, with the same thoughts:

We don't have much time, If we want to get out of here we need to discuss this when the guards swich for the night.

They walked back to their corridor, stopping at a corner hearing voices.

"What did I tell you?!" Chase yelled. "I-I'm sorry sir, you told me to not take o-of the glasses." Eret said.

"Room.now." Chase said as the two heared him walking off.

They ran over to their friend helping her up from the floor.

They went into their shared room. They were all pretty tired so they went to bed so they could be awake to talk to Sapnap, Techno and Dream.

Eret woke up to screeming, they grabbed their sunglasses that were laying on her nightstand.

He left the room closing the door quietly behind him, she then walked to where they heared the screem.

As she turned around the corner he could see some guards dragging a rather tall brown haired boy.

The guards threw him in a cell and left, Eret saw that as an oportunity to aproach the boy.

"H-hi." She stuttered, the boy looked up now Eret could see the scar going right through the boys face and eyes.

... the boy said nothing. "Look I wanna help you but I'd be nice If you'd comunicate with me." Eret stated. "Well hi?" The boy said, Eret looked the boy up and down taking in features he hadn't noticed before, the boy had torn clothes and scratches on his left arm.

"Well I'm Eret." The boy with sunglasses said. "Wilbur." The other replied.