Ok I have somewhat motivation to go on

If yall have question regarding smth or me Idk why but just Idk ask in the comments-

///////////////////////////////////////////

Chase held Sapnap tightly at both of his wrist making the smaller wince.
"Trying to run of I see~" The older said his voice was laced with a tone Sapnap didn't like.

The boy tried to get out of the mans grip but to no avail. (Bare with me Idk what I'm typing) Chase dragged Sapnap to a cell ttat was more guarded and had no bars or windows.

He threw the boy onto the ground and locked the door behind himself. He knelt down next to the boy. "I'm hoing to make you reget ever being born..." he whispered to the shaking mess on the ground.

(I swear I can't get personallitys right-)

Ok T/W

The man got out a lighter watching the boys eyes widen. He grabbed the boys arm and started burning the fabric and the arm.

Sapnap cried it hurt it hurt alot.

~Timeskip brought to you by Coppa~

After the pain Chase caused Sapnap. The boy was just curled up in a corner balling his eyes out silently.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eret dragged Wilbur somewhere safe. He didn't know where they were but Chase didn't either so their even.

"W-wheres Sapnap..?" Wilbur asked hesitently. "They have him..." Eret sad a hint of guilt lacing her voice.

"He-he'll be ok r-right..?" Wilbur asked panic clear in his voice. Eret said nothing they just went up to Wilbur and hugged him.

///////////////

This is where my motivation ends-

Thank you for 8+K reads I don't know what to say just Oh my Satan I never thought this would get this far