Supplies and suprises

3rd person pov
The group of people needed supplies, so Sapnap, dream and Technoblade went.

They said their goodbyes to their friends, well knowing that this could be the last time they see eachother, well apart from Wilbur that is.

Wilbur had offered to tag along but the others said it would be better he stayed behind because incase they had to flee they wouldn't out of instinct just drag him along.

The musician was fine with that since he understood their point.

(I'm sorry that I'm probably gonna put some Sapnap angst in this aswell)

The three were walking down the sidewalk, well atleast Techno and Dream, Sapnap was walking in the middle of the street. 

Techno and Dream had given up on telling Sapnap to walk on the sidewalk since they knew ke wouldn't listen anyways.

They arrived at a store, looking at it. The glass door was smashed, so they took out their wepons, Techno a sword, Dream an axe and Sapnap his gun.

They looked at eachother and nodded signaling that they were ready to go inside.

They went trough the asiles searching for something edible with no luck.

Just as they were about to leave to find another store they heared a deep voice.

"Well, well, well..." They said, Techno and Dream went into fighting position whilest Sapnap stood there frozen in schock.

He knew the voice, he remembered 'him'. Just thinking about him send shivers down the 19 year olds spine.

The man entered the store followed by two others. All in all a fair battle right? Yeah no.

"Nice to see you again Sapnap~" the man spoke, as the mentioned boys friends stared at him in schock.

"What do you want?" Sapnap spat trying to sound confident, but he couldn't, not infront of the man who broke his spirit before, not infront of the man who destroyed so many peoples lifes.  

"Your scared, I know you are." The man said. Sapnap looked away from the man he wouldn't dare to look him in the eyes.