The story, or not

Hi author here (ps: I don't know how to spell that)I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and voting for this story and since you probably don't want to hear my dialouge, have fun reading, hope you enjoy.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A day had gone by and some Peeps of the group started to loose hope, that their friends were ever coming back.

Wilbur on the other hand wasn't going to give up, he knew that his brother and his two friends were still out there.

Because Wilbur was so determined to find them he dicided to sneek out and find them on his own all by himself. Totally great Idea right? He shrugged.

When nobody was looking or saying attention he left, closing the door quietly behind himself.

He had bo Idea of what he was doing but he had to find his friends and brother. It was the only thing on his mind.

As he was thinking of multiple senarios of what could have happend his thoughts went back to the man who had made him blind.

What If he had something to do with their disapearince? Only thinking about it send shivers down his spine.

Then realisation hit him:
What was he doing?
How was he supposed to find them?
He is blind for fucks sake!

He felt so stupid, now he for one didn't know where his friends and brother were he also had no Idea of where he himself was.

He sat down on the sidewalk and begin to cry silently.

/////////
Sorry for leaving it at that with Wilbur there.

Dream had woken up by now. Techno and Dream were waiting for an explanation of the younger.

Sapnap didn't want them to know. This was stupid this situation was stupid. He decided he had to tell them since there was no going back now, not like he could go anywhere right now anyway.

"I-I've not been honest to you guys..." He started only to get cut off by Dream. "We know that." Sapnap tried not to get too mad about getting cut off but that didn't quite work.

"Can I just tell you without getting interupted?!" He yelled. After Dream muttered a sorry he was stisfied, and started with his story again.

"So as a kid, I think I was therteen(I forgot how to spell that -_-) I was just hanging out in the woods, and then my mind goes blank.

And then I'm here in one of theese cells. The guy you probably saw, who was walking towards me was here back then aswell." Sapnap couldn't explain further.

He got interrupted by two boys running towards him. "Sapnap!" They yelled in union.