First meeting

Wilbur was sitting in his house, knowing he needed supplies. Ever since he was left alone with nobody to help him he never left his house. Normally he would of stacked up on supplies directly after the war, but he had to get used to being blind first. He knew his way around the house, but outside is a whole-nother story. He sighed and got up, before he went out he got his sword, for self defense and to "see" where he was going. As he stepped outside he payed close attention to everything he heared, whilst trying to remember the way to the store. As he entered the store he walked along-side of the asiles. Putting a hand on it to feel if there was anything he needed.

After a while he heared talking and footsteps, so he hid behind the cash registeres. "So do you think we'll find something?" A voice asked. "Dunno" another spoke. From what Wilbur could make out it were "only" two people. While Wilbur was easedropping in the conversation of the two strangers he fell over landing on the floor with a thud.

"Did you hear that?!" One of the people asked, shortly after, he heared the sound of someone loading a gun.

"Shit!" He thought, the footsteps were getting closer. "Show yourself!" One of the voices demanded.