𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐳𝐚

Setting: In Luis's house, watching Encanto

Movie setiing: D2

Y/N POV:

Snuggled up on the couch with my boyfriend watching the best movie created to man and women. Encanto. That movie has me crying, laughing, and mad all at once. Sometimes a little guilty but, who knows why.

I have begged Luis to watch this movie for a week. He finally gave it thought at decided to watch it with me.

It was just begining to be the part where Mirabel was asking Tia Pepa about Bruno and the song was coming.

As soon as the beat dropped, I got up and starting singing and dancing while Luis's eyes followed me. "BUT, it was wedding day. We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Bruno walks in with a miscusveous grin," I took Luis's hands in mine and pulled him up with me so I can dance with him. " You telling this story or am I?"

Luis's POV:

They got up and started to sing and dance to the song. They was a gift all right. They always made me smile whenever they did weird things. They are person with a big heart and loves to make people. Dating them was one of the biggest things I have done and one that wasn't a mistake.

they took my hands and brought me up with them to dance. "you telling this story or am I?" She looked at me as if she wanted me to sing Felix's part. "I'm sorry mi vida go on." I sang, a smile appering on my face.

We did this everytime a song came on and we laughed and sang the rest of the night before going to bed.

heheheh did this before school. anyways, just a little sum. i honestly feel good about this idk and Encanto is a good movie go watch it.