𝐫𝐨𝐜

Kirko Bangz aired throughout the room, me humming in the process. I was casually sitting in my bed watching whatever was on Netflix at the moment. I was so bored and it was only 11 at night. Sometimes being up late makes my experience as a kid better.

My laptop was on top of lap with my back on the headboard of my bed. My eyes were getting droopy and I felt myself falling asleep...

Ding!

My eyes shot open just as the noise came, trailing over the lit up screen. Someone was face timing me. Not just someone, Roc.

He's been on tour for the last five months and I haven't been able to text or call him during it. I loved that he was doing what he loved, but it's making me feel like he never has time for me.

I quickly moved my hand over the mouse pad to answer the call, laying my laptop to side and laying down on my pillow.

It took a few seconds to connect, but as soon as it did I was left with my boyfriend looking down and smiling at me.

His smile is so cute bro.

"Aye, bae you good?" His voice was a little raspy and he was still smiling at me with a little smirk knowing I was staring at him.

"Yeah baby I'm here. How was your day? You don't normally call me this late." I questioned, moving my head around my pillow to get comfortable.

"Just wanted to see your pretty face before I went to sleep. Aye is that Kirko?" I blushed at what he said and nodded. I only play him cause one, Rock likes him and two he reminds me of him.

Rock laughed then reaches for his phone beside him. He put it up towards the screen, leaning back in his bunk to take a picture of me on here.

"Wait no stop. I look crusty!" I whined and put my hands in front of my face in embarrassment. He stay tryna take pictures of me like I don't look like a bum right now.

"Ma you look fine don't be like that," He turned his phone around for me to see it." See, beautiful."

This went on for a couple more hours. Him complaining me, telling jokes, just talking.

Now it's 3 am. Roc's already sleep, I was just looking at him. He was everything I could ask for in a boyfriend. He was sweet to me, never let me stick up for myself (even if I can). He was just so wonderful and nice I loved him for it.

I closed my eyes and smiled. Being with him is amazing.

Writers Corner:

Ngl yall this shit is ass😭. Im trying to get back into writing I just don't got no ideas like that. But I'll try y'all.