𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥

Hot steam came out the bathroom, making the room somewhat warm in a way. I got out the shower twenty minutes ago, trying very hard not to think about my boyfriend, Jesse. He has been away doing the goodwill games and we haven't been talking as much as I expected.

I walked over to my bed, water still dripping from my feet, reaching for my items so I could get ready for bed. It's like it's like 1 AM, and yes I take showers at 1 AM, and I still didn't feel tired.

After I moisturizd and put my pajamas on, I got in my bed and took my phone to check my notifications. I scrolled through Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat hoping to find something interesting to help me fall asleep. That was until a message popped up on the top of my screen. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion, who could be texting me at this time?

I got off of the tab and opened messages. A smile appeared on my face when I saw who it was from. I opened the contact.

Bae💗

Hey, you up?

Yeah. You done with your game?

Yeah. What you doing?

Scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. Hbu?

Tryna sleep, but then a remembered I couldn't sleep without texting my gf rq.

I blushed at that.

Awe, you miss me?

Yeah I do. Not just me, the team misses you too. Mainly Connie. She keeps asking me about you. It's starting to get annoying.

I chuckled.

Tell her I miss her too. And I missed you too Jess. It's been boring without you here.

How?

Well for one, I don't have your hugs and kisses no more.

I could tell he got flustered by what I said because he took a while to type back.

Well, don't you have my hoodie? Why don't you just use that to take your mind off me?

Because, I've worn it so many times that it's just starting to smell like me.

Well baby I can't just fly over to hug and kiss you, though I wish I could.

My lips turned into a frown.

Yeah I know. I just wish you were here.

Yeah I do too. Let's make a deal, ok?

Ok.

If you can keep it together until I come back, I'll buy you whatever you want when I get back.

My eyes widened in excitement.

Really?!?

Yeah.

Oh ty baby. Ok I'll try to keep it together until you get back. Promise.

Ok. Well I'm going to bed baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?

Yeah, I love you.

I love you too ❤

I switched my phone off and put it on the charger. Just the thought of him being here can make me go to sleep. I yawned out of exhaustion, pulling my bed covers over me and snuggled up to it, imagining it was Jesse.

Not before I fell asleep, I heard a ping come from my phone. I tiredly reached for it, opening the message app and checking who texted me.

A smile crept up on my face with a light laugh before setting it back down and going to bed.

Sweet dreams my love...

......................................

honestly one of my faves🤭
- dee's shit🥷🏾🔫