𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

"edot why not?" i whined, dragging my feet on the floor while edot pulled me.

"bro stop the whining shit. you and him be doing some nasty ass shit when im not here and i don't want you pregnant before your 18." he sternly stated, continuing to pull me in the direction of the function.

it's edot's birthday and we was all celebrating at dad's new house he got. i asked edot if i could just stay with dd the whole time since whenever im with him he just talks to his friends and never pays attention to me. he said me and dd are freaky and probably need therapy for what we be doing when he not there.

"dotty no please, i don't wanna stand there while you and dudey talk about the bitches you've fucked over. it's embarrassing." he sighed and let me go, us already at their house.

he knocked on the door, notti appearing on the other side of it smiling.

"yo happy o-day man," he dapped edot up before coming to me, "what's up sis. oh dd upstairs by the way."

edot gave me a knowing look, making me sigh and i shook my head at notti.

"edot want me to stay with him so just tell dd i said hi." notti looked between us and shrugged, letting us in to greet friends and family.

time pasted and honestly, this shit was boring. the most talking you did was to edot when i needed to go use the bathroom or eat but other than that, edot just talked with his friends and hoes he had.

i wanted to go upstairs with the other kids but edot wouldn't let me.

"edot please, i won't do nun nasty with dd even though it's never me but him I promise." I pleaded, he looked at me before nodding his head a bit making me jump up and down in excitement.

i ran upstairs and knocked on the door with smoking coming out the space at the bottom.

"yo who it is?" someone said from said from inside.

"it's me!" i yelled and automatically, dd popped up from behind the door with a higher smile.

"yo ma, where you been? you just come here?" you hugged him and walked inside seeing ddot, notti, dotty, jay racks, and everyone else there.

"nah edot been keeping away from yo ass." notti said making everyone laugh at him.

dd smacked his lips and sat down with you in his lap, "bro stop playing with me. was he really?" you and notti shook y'all head yes and laughed causing dd to groan.

"nah he not wrong for it doe. dd be so touchy and shit." dd mugged jay as she laughed and smoked the blunt in her hand.

the rest for the day consistented of smoke, laughs, cake and a whole lot of cussing.

happy o-day dotty, rest up man
-dee's shit🥷🏾🔫