𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

"yo what you laughing at ma?" nathalie asked me, sitting next to me making me tune my phone slightly.

he saw that and frowned his eye brows "nah bro what you hiding?" i looked at him and shrugged.

"nothing nate just on my for you page." he nodded slowly, obviously not convinced but let it slide for now.

"um im going to akira's house. we gonna go watch a movie." i said, getting up from my seat and grabbed my jacket.

he looked up from his phone and pulled my arm back, "why you leaving right when i sit down?" i smacked my lips out of annoyance, honestly fed up with the accusations.

"bro im not doing anything." he laughed and rubbed his hand on top of his head.

"see nobody said anything about you saying anything. what you hiding?" he came closer, backing me up on a wall my eyes shut from the impact.

"ndot please just let me be bro." he took a second to scan me before backing up and back on the couch.

"ight. be back by 12 ma." i nodded slowly, making my way out the door, texting my friend to pick me up.

: |💞
hey you there yet?

yeah come pick me up.
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

i saw a black car pull up on the side, stopping in front of the apartments, me getting inside and in the front seat.

"hey ma," i smiled at the name, hugging him with a squeeze.

"hey david." he smacked his lips and placed his hand on my thigh, driving out from the street onto the highway.

"why you always using my gov ma?" i shrugged and got on my phone, watching tiktok and scrolling through instagram.

when we got to his house, he grabbed a bag from the back, which my usual stay the night bag and walked inside with me.

"aye notti, chylah here." he called out to his brother, notti running from the kitchen to see me.

"heyy chyy!" he exclaimed, hugging my body and picking me up a little.

"hey notti." he let me go and me and dd made our way upstairs, him putting on a movie and laid in bed.

𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 😐. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐑'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐡?
-𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄