𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐳𝐚

I was laying on my bed, watching Criminal Minds because why not. Also, I have a huge crush on Spenser Reid. He's so hot, it's insane.

During my amazing episode, I kept getting calls from someone, I didn't know who.

It couldn't be my friends, they were all at some hockey thing and so was my boyfriend. If you don't know who that is, that would be Luis.

He was on the team USA hockey team. Today was the one day we got no practice soo I decided I'm gonna spend it eating and watching Netflix all day and the rest of them decided to go see a game so they had to turn off there phones.

After about I think 60 calls, I finally answered the phone. It was my best friends Jesse and Connie.

"Bish, you better take down that photo you posted on Instagram. Luis saw it and is going crazy!" I heard Jesse say through the phone.

"Yeah no. He can't control what I post or not. It's my stuff. Also, I didn't think it was a big deal. I was barley showing that much skin. He needs to calm down." I said back to them as I got off my bed and made my way to the kitchen in my dorm.

"Oh may you rest in peace. He's on his way. Thats also what we forgot to tell you. And we got to go bye!" Connie said quickly before hanging up leaving me speechless.

He's coming? Cause of an Instagram post?

If you didn't know, before I decided to get fat, I was feeling myself today and decided to take a photo in a bathing suit. It was a one piece and I had a cover up with it do like I said, it didn't show that much skin.

I didn't think much of it but I guess I better now.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts as I jumped a little and made my way to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly so whoever outside could hear.

"Open up. It's Luis." He said banging the door again.

"Ok asshat. Don't get your panties in a twist." I said unlocking the door and opening wide so he can come in.

I was in sweat pants and a crop tank top so I was pretty comfortable of opening the door all the way.

"See, when I told you not to do something stupid when I left, I meant don't do stuff I wouldn't do." He said pacing around my room.

"Huh? I don't get it-" I got cut off by lips on mine and I immediately kissed back.

After like five minutes, he pulled away and just looked at me.

"I meant you can't do stuff that would make me unhappy. You got that?" He said in a low tone which made me wanna take another bathing suit photo to see what happens.

"Uhh yeah, yeah. I understand!" I said while winking and getting back in my bed and finished watching my episode.

Since Luis couldn't go back since he already used his ticket, he decided to watch TV with me.

He changed into some sweats pants and a white shirt he left in her the last time he slept over in my dorm.

"Bruh, Spenser Reid is soo hot! I can't even!" I said slightly yelling but I kept my cool.

"Yeah, no we're not watching this anymore. Let's watch It. I know there is no in that movie you would like." He said taking the remote from me and changed the TV to the movie It.

We cuddled and watched the movie until we feel asleep.

this is a old draft I had in my notes like from a long time ago but yeah🤷🏾‍♀️