𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

"jah, baby, can you keep it down I'm trying to finish this essay!" i screamed from my comfortable spot on the bed. jah was over and he was playing on my ps down stairs while i had time to finish my missing work for school.

the past two hours he's been here tho, he's been yelling and stomping on the floor to the point where i couldn't concentrate. it was annoying me bad.

when I didn't hear a reply back from him tho, i knew he wasn't gonna hear me if i kept calling.

i huffed and got out my bed, making my way down stairs in the living room. there was jah sitting on a chair legs spread with his arms on his thigh, yelling at screen.

headphones are gonna be the dead the of him, literally.

I tapped his shoulder, causing him to jolt and turn back with a shocked expression. once he noticed it was me, his face soften.

"hey ma, whats up?" his soft voice sending chills down my spine.

"you being loud baby, i can't concentrate. I need this paper due today." I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head in the crook of his neck giving little pecks to it.

he turned and kissed my cheek, "my fault, jay over here being a pussy ass bitch not blocking they pass. i'll be up there in five, promise."

i sighed and kissed his cheek back, turning my way back up the stairs to finish this bum ass essay. dumbass teachers giving me home work on the weekend.

just like he said, five minutes later he was in my room laying on my stomach while we watched 'criminal minds'.

he pecked my belly with little kisses here and there and i played with his dreads, humming in satisfaction.

𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝!! 𝐭𝐲 jahhosamaswife 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!
-𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄