chapter eight

CELESTE'S POINT OF VIEW
Working with Aqua is great. Not because I have a crush on her like am a stupid hormonal teenage boy but because she is really good at what she does. She is way too nice at times and sometimes she brings cooked food for the entire floor. Her work is magnificent.
‘knock knock.’ She said while softly knocking.
‘come in Aqua’ I said.
She looked great in the plum coloured slacks and black long sleeved blouse and black stilettos. She looked tired and not in good shape. I should let her have the day off. She works harder than anybody here anyway.
‘I have been handling your accounts and I know how your money works. I can explain it in my sleep as well. I aint stupid so am going to ask this once.’ She said.
She had the ‘don’t mess with me’ look. I gestured her to continue.
‘are you in the mafia?’ she asked.
I choked on my own spit. I didn’t expect that question at all.
‘why would you say that?’ I asked.
‘as I said, am not stupid. Your companies make you approximately 200 million a year and you get 100 million from your various businesses in a year. So you end up having 20 million that comes out of nowhere and in my opinion that’s dirty money that you need to clean up. That money doesn’t come in the same amount and it sometimes comes more than the previous time so am going to ask one more time. Are you in the mafia?’ she said
‘that still doesn’t make any sense.’ I said. She is spot on but I just come clean. I need to know what she knows and honestly am having a hard time controlling myself.
a part of me is sure she is a spy but another part of me just wants to bend her over my desk and suck her clit till she cums and thrust my cock inside her till she forgets this whole mafia shit. Both sides are pretty dominant.
Am clenching my fists in attempt to stop myself from strangling the life out of her and my cock is straining in my pants.
‘hmm. You have a gun on you. And the bar, desk. Carlos must be part of the mafia as well as Brock and the rest of the moving crew and you have a burner phone and you have a secret compartment in every drawer. You, Carlos and the moving crew all have a tattoo that is some sort of a  symbol. A mafia symbol. The symbol that has a reaper on it. the Italian mafia. Should I continue?’ she asked.
The violent side won.
I ended up having her on choke hold again. I was choking her and she closed her eyes. She then bit her lip and got a grip of my hand and she squeezed it. she tried to  kick me in the nuts but she missed and kicked my thigh and I still kept my grip. She loosened her grip and then she made her hands go under my choke hold she also gripped my neck. I gotta say her grip was very strong. She kicked me again.
‘no! I wont let you win again Troy. I wont.’ She rasped.
Troy?
I let her go and she collapsed down and she had tears in her eyes.
‘I cant. I cant.’ She kept on saying. Her eyes were still closed and she shook her head.
‘what the hell?!’ Carlos exclaimed.
‘what did you do to her?’ bella asked.
I didn’t even hear them enter.
‘she asked me about being in the mafia and she even gave examples and I kind of lost it. then I choked her and she said she wouldn’t let some dude named Troy win again. And she is now like this.’ I said.
‘you choked her?’ Carlos exclaimed.
‘yes.’ I said. Sometimes, he makes me think he is deaf.
‘I think you choking her brings back bad memories for her and you triggered it.’ Bella said.
‘oh that makes a lot more sense. She was like this last time too. Only this time is much worse.’ I said.
‘last time?’ Carlos asked incredulously
He tried getting closer and touching her and she scurried away from him. she seemed to be trapped in that memory and she seemed out of it. we needed to have a talk about this.
‘Aqua its Bella. Its okay.’ She said.
Aqua shook her head and I finally saw a glimpse of her face and she had tears running down her cheeks and gone was her happy face. That stung my heart and I felt bad that I was the cause of it and I just wanted to make her smile.
I went near her and hugged her. I sat down on the floor and she sat on my lap. She hugged me back and she silently cried. Bella and Carlos went out and gave us some privacy. A few minutes later she sniffed and she broke the hug. I was a bit disappointed. She wiped her tears away and I helped her a bit.
‘am sorry.’ I said.
‘its okay. Its stupid and I thought I was over the stupid panic attacks. Its my fault for asking such sensitive questions.’ She said.
‘I am in the mafia and you need to sign the---‘
‘Omerta code. I know. You need much better ways to hide your dirty money.’ She said.
‘that’s why you are here. Now that the secret is out it wont be a problem. You work for the mafia now.’ I said.
‘Is that supposed to make me feel better?’ she asked.
‘well yes. You are part of the family and you will be protected by the family. In this family everybody is an equal. We protect each other. So welcome to the family. Your official welcome will be this weekend.’ I said.
She was still on my lap and I didn’t want her to move and I liked the fact that she was sitting on my lap.
‘will see.’ She said. She moved on my lap and she rubbed against my dick. I let out a small groan at the back of my throat.
‘oh am sorry. I must be very heavy for you. Let me move. Thank you for helping me with the panic attack." She rambled
‘anytime.’ I said strained. The little action had my dick leaking pre-cum.
She moved away from my lap and I was very disappointed. And frustrated. Very frustrated.
‘please don’t ever choke me again. No matter how mad I might make you. Am afraid I might not survive the next attack.’ She said.
‘yes but just don’t come here and throw questions like that again.’ I said.
‘I will try.’ She said.
‘why do you have panic attacks anyway? And who is Troy?’ I asked.
She tensed up and then she shook her head for sometime and she smiled. It was a forced smile. A smile to hide away the pain.
‘rough past. I don’t like talking about it.’ she said.
‘in other words you don’t trust me.’ I said.
It stung that she didn’t trust me.
‘no. I don’t like revisiting the past and I would love to keep my job and my friendship with everyone without having my past disrupt everything. Its bad.’ She said.
‘okay have it your way.’ I said.
‘thanks.’ She said. I knew that the gratitude went deeper and I simply nodded. She stood up and went out of the room.
The rest of the day flew past by and she acted like she didn’t have an episode. She retouched her make up and she carried on working.
‘I just don’t get how quickly she picks up herself.’ Carlos said.
‘you and me both man.’ Bella said.
I think I do. She lets the past be the past and moves on. Am guessing it’s the only way she keeps herself from going insane. Am still curious though. What kind of rough past did she have.
And who the fuck is this Troy?