chapter twelve

I walk into the office buiding and I cant wait to see Aqua. The weekend was filled with us talking and making out. We didn’t actually have sex but we had oral though it aint the same as actual fucking but it was enough for me to blow my load. She was amazing at giving head. She gave the best head and damn she would grind on me so good it drove me insane. I entered the elevator and punched my floor. I took out my phone and went through my emails.
Last night I got to know some things about Aqua and it was great to have her opening up to me. She told me abit about her step siblings. Three brothers and two sisters. Mike, Ryan, Theo, Tracey and Ronda. She told me about how her siblings never warmed up to her. I wanted to go and rip their heads off. She told me about her school days and its so sad how the only times she was truly happy was when she had passed a test and the teacher praised her because her parents didn’t really care. She had a sad childhood.
The elevator reached my floor and I was welcomed by Carlos.
‘Aqua still wont talk to me.’ He said with a sad expression.
‘not my problem.’ I said.
I was happy we were on the same page.
‘Celeste come on.’ He said.
‘I will talk to her.’ I said
He smiled. He handed me the files in his hands and I immediately knew they were for the mafia and not the company.
I went inside my office and I found Valerie inside.
‘what are you doing here?’ I asked my voice cold.
‘babe, you have been distant ever since that night and I wanted to see you.’ she said.
She was dressed in a white tight bondage dress that stopped mid-thigh and a black leather jacket and black loubotin boots. She had a white and black chanel bag.
‘Valerie I told you to stop coming here and I am pretty sure I dumped your skinny ass.’ I said.
I honestly don’t know what I saw in her. the sex is good cause she is freaky and wild but that’s just it. nothing else.
‘why?’ she asked.
‘because am tired of you. now leave my premises before I call the security.’ I said.
‘is this because of that fat cow?’ she spat with venom.
I narrowed my eyes and walked towards her. she seemed scared and moved away.
‘call her any other name that’s not her government name I will not be responsible for my actions. Leave me alone before I deal with you and it wont be pretty. We don’t want any accidents with daddy’s health now don’t we?’ I said with venom.
‘you wouldn’t’ she said but I could see the fear and she knew I was not bluffing.
Her father was dying and everyone knew it. The only reason we were together was because her father is good friends with my father. My father owes her father a stupid favor and I was forced with Valerie. At least the sex was good.
‘don’t dare me. Come to my office again then we will have a huge problem. Mess up my relationship in anyway then you will deal with me and the least of your problems wont be nursing your father back to health. It will be me. So get it through your empty head that I will be your own personal devil if you dare to even touch a thread of hair.’ I said to her.
She was horrified and she run out of the office with her tail in between her legs.
She knows first hand how I can be. I killed her mother anyway. She witnessed it but she won't say anything because not only will she be in trouble but I will kill her too.
Aqua came in looking beautiful in her cream pencil skirt with a yellow peplum blazer with black lines outlining the pockets and buttons. She wore with yellow stiletto pumps.
‘hey’ I said.
‘hie..she looks scared. What did you do?’ she asked as she closed the door behind her and walked towards me.
‘just threatened her abit. I don’t want the cliché bullshit of an ex fling making evil plans.’ I said.
‘evil plans on what exactly?’ she asked.
‘us. our relationship.’ I said.’
‘last time I checked we weren’t in one.’ She said with a smile.
‘ouch you wound me.’ I said while touching my chest.
She simply smiled.
‘anyway I came to give you these files. You cleaned out your money nicely.’ She said.
‘its all because of the amazing accountant I have.’ I said.
‘she surely must be great.’ She said as she put the files on my desk. When she bent down I got to see a good amount of cleavage. And I also saw a jagged scar in between her boobs. Something I failed to see last night.
What exactly happened to her?
I shook my head.