chapter 14

I really like writing in Celeste's point of view. I honestly don't know why. Short chapter so enjoy😀😀😀

Gigi is so adamant on staying over. I don’t know what exactly she thinks will happen but I am not staying in the same room with her alone. And when we are in the same room together I make sure to voice out my displeasure.
I am already ready for the date and am simply waiting for Aqua to come down. I told her to dress casually. I am wearing my black Calvin Klein jeans with a white long sleeved V- neck that has a print that looks like spots of grey and black paint was thrown on me. I paired it with black vans.
Whats so hard about that? Its casual clothing but she is acting like she is going to the damn opera or met gala. Its been 30 minutes already and Gigi is pissing me off.
She thinks after seeing all the meat on my baby I can be moved by her bones.
No offense to all the skinny girls out there. You are all beautiful but I love my girls thick. Well not too thick but just the great type of thickness.
I heard footsteps and there she is. The goddess herself.
She had her hair in a middle bun with her edges all done and her make up was natural. In fact she just did her eyebrows and some mascara and eyeliner with some lip gloss. Her clear skin was glowing.
She had on a floral print romper that ended mid-thigh with a faded jean top and some white and black vans. She looked great. The romper showed you little bits of her curves but gave you a generous picture of how big and rounded her ass was. It also exaggerated the shake of her ass with each step she took.
And it showed off her smooth legs. Legs I wanted to wrap around my waist as I pounded that tight pussy of hers.
“you look great babe” I said as I twirled her around.
She giggled.
“you look great too.” She said and bit her lip.
I removed her lip from the grasp of her teeth and gave her a kiss.
“lets go before I change my mind.” I said my voice getting deeper.
I wanted to take her up the stairs and rip the damn romper off.
“she doesn’t look that good.” We heard Gigi say.
Again, I was not prepared for what she did.
She faced Gigi and turned around the bent over and shook her ass. She bent down all the way and she held her ankles and she shook her ass. Her butt cheeks shook and vibrated like they were being controlled. Her ass is so soft like a waterbed and it just responds to her command.
Fuck.
I cant wait to be balls deep inside her.
“its all about the ass.” She said. While still shaking her ass and fixing the romper that was going up with every shake.
I smacked her ass. The smack sounded throughout the room. She let out a moan and stood up straight.
“lets go. I can see you changing your mind.” She said.
I nodded. I grabbed her hand and rushed out.
I reached the garage and I looked at her.
“so which car are we taking?” I asked.
“jeep wrangler” she said already walking towards it. She has a thing for big cars. And big things😉😉
I got the keys and went to the car.
It was all black with black rims and tinted windows that let you see the outside and not the outside see the inside. It was custom made.
It was bullet proof and the insides were pure black Italian leather. It had an arsenal and some cool high tech.
She got in and put her seat belt on.
“ready for our date baby girl.” I asked.
“yeah.” She said.
She flashed me one of her real smiles. I felt like beating my chest and letting out a roar.
Her dimples were on display and I took a picture.
Mason made me open up some social accounts. Honestly I was against it since that would give my enemies a clue to where I am but apparently his nerdy ass had my accounts secured.
I posted her. Am bad at captions so I just added a heart emoji.
“so beautiful.” I said.
She blushed.
That was my first picture. Within seconds my phone was pinging with notifications. All from the group chat. She took out her phone and unlocked it.
She had a selfie of us as her wall paper.
I love Aqua.
I have known for sometime and I just haven’t  found the courage to say it to her.
And am not sure how she will react. Aqua is very unpredictable.
I started driving to our first destination.
The movie theatre.
She connected the Bluetooth speaker to her phone and played her playlist.
LSD- audio started playing.
I like the song. It’s a bit different from what am I used to but I like it.
“so for how long is your cousin staying?” She asked
“I have no idea.” I said.
“she is something else.” She said.
“you are handling her better. I hope you are doing the same thing with that chick at the dance studio.” I said.
“Miranda doesn’t bother me anymore.” She said.
I looked at her.
“okay baby. I have a famly dinner to go to tomorrow. I would love it if you came.” I said.
“sure thing.” She said.
“Liam and Javier will be there. And some other family.” I said.
I didn’t want to freak her out and say the Phantoms. Last time we had another meeting with a gang leader she had a panic attack and said it would be better if she hadn’t known. Which doesn’t make sense but its Aqua. Its only makes sense to her.
Moreover this one is peaceful.
We reached the movie theatre. I had booked it all. Just for us.
I didnt want any disturbances.
I helped her out of the car and entered the theatre. We got some snack from the vending machine and a big popcorn.
We entered one of the rooms and closed the door behind us.
“where do you want to sit?’ I asked
“the back.” She said and pulled me towards the last row and we sat in the middle.
We shall be watching “we’re the millers”.
We got settled in and the movie started. The theartre was dark and the only light was from the huge screen in front of us.
The way she was so into the movie I really doubt I might have any action in this place.
I looked at her and I just couldn’t help it.
She is so beautiful. The way she is so intrigued into the movie and the way her mouth tilts into a smile when she sees or hears something amusing.
Staring at her mouth had my thoughts going into the gutter.
The way her tongue would receive the popcorn she was putting in her mouth and she would chew and lick off the butter and salt that was stuck on her bottom lip.
She put her soda to her lips and the way her lips wrapped around the straw and sucked on it. My dick twitched in my pants.
I wished my dick was that straw at this moment. To feel her lips on me. Her hot and wet mouth all over my dick as she sucked and worshipped my dick. I could feel her soft lips and very soft hands wrapped around my dick with just the right grip. Her hands jerking me off as she sucked the head.
I cleared my thought as she let out a little giggle.
Great.
I now have a raging hard on.
I tried to adjust myself discreetly.
I bit my lip and tried to control myself from pinning her in the chair and have my way with her.
Fuck.
“bunny” I said. My voice was deep with lust.
“shhhhhh” she said without even looking at me.
Did she just shush me?
“bunny” I said again.
“shut up am watching a movie” she said not even sparing a glance at me.
I am now regretting bringing her here. I should have settled for dinner.
I tried to pay attention to the movie but then my eye caught some movement.
I wish I didn’t look.
She crossed her legs and I could see her thick caramel thighs and all I could think of is her legs wrapped around my waist.
I haven’t fucked her. But I am not letting this night go to waste. I am so having that pussy later on.
I got her arm and put her hand on my raging hard on.
She gasped and looked at me.
I bit my lip.
“keep it down. I am trying to watch a movie here” she said. And snatched her hand away.
I swear my jaw dropped.
Did she?
Nah.
I looked at her in disbelief. And she didn’t even look like she was joking.
Is the movie so damn important?
Damn that movie.
“but I –“
She gave me an icy glare and I put my hands up in surrender.
I shut my mouth up.
It was that part where the guy got his balls bit by the spider and they smacked it right there. I swear I felt his pain.
Aqua on the other hand was laughing so hard.
And they just had to show the swollen balls.
I cleared my throat and crossed my legs.
Maybe I should use that as a torture technique. I need to find the venom.
At least something positive came out from this movie.