chapter 27

“you have been staring at that ring for the past two hours. Am trying to fuck you.” He said. we were at home and I was seated on the couch.
I looked away from my beautiful rock and looked at the handsome man that gifted it to me.
“it feels so surreal.” I said.
The ring was black. Yes. Black. With a huge oval shaped white diamond on it and as much as it looked huge on my fingers, it wasn’t heavy. I was still getting used to the feel of something on my fingers but am not complaining.
He was carrying a tub of ice cream.
“get your beautiful ass up the stairs and get naked. Spread eagle on the bed. I will be right there.” he said.
I was looking at him.
“now,” he said with authority that had my slutty cunt leaking.
I rushed up the stairs and into our room. I removed the silk dress I was in and it pooled down at my feet. I removed the glass strapped heels I was wearing. the dress didn’t allow that I wear a bra so I was just stuck with my lace thong that didn’t cover anything.
I removed it and I could feel the wet patch as I slid the thong down my thighs. I bit my lip.
I stood up and I touched my boobs, they felt heavy with desire and the nipples were hard from the cold and from arousal. I kneaded my boobs and pinched both nipples. I moaned and I had to clench my thighs together.
I was getting wet just from the thoughts of what Celeste will do to me. I heard footsteps approaching and I quickly got on the bed. I faced the ceiling and I spread my legs apart and I my hands were still on my precious mounds on my chest. I bit my lip in anticipation.
The door opened and he stood in his glory. Shirtless and in a pair of shorts that did nothing to hide his hard member.
“are you touching yourself bunny?” he asked.
“yes.” I moaned as my hand got in contact with my clit.
I spread my legs further and I run my finger on my wet slit and I picked up the wetness and I rubbed my clit. i let out a moan as I pressed down on it and picked up the pace a little.
“fuck your pussy with your fingers baby,” he said.
I moaned at the sound of his voice. I slipped my middle finger and index finger inside my pussy. I pushed the fingers in and out of my wet wanton hole. My other hand slid down from my breast to my throbbing clit.
I rubbed my clit while thrusting my fingers into my cunt. My hips were moving and meeting the thrusts. I rubbed my clit at a quick pace and I curled my fingers. My toes curled and I let out a loud moan.
The bed dipped but I was so into my pleasure to notice. He gripped my hand and removed it from my cunt. I moaned in displeasure. I was so close.
I opened my eyes just to close them and throw my head back when his mouth came into contact with my wet slit. He sucked on my folds and then he removed my hand from my clit and he sucked on my clit.
“mmmmh Celeste” I moaned as my back arched.
He thrusted his tongue inside my slit and sucked on my fold at the same time. I felt a cool substance that was dripping from my clit to my slit. I opened my eyes and I saw that he had put the ice cream on me. His mouth latched on my clit and he sucked the ice cream off and proceeded to lick the excess cream that slid down.
My toes curled from the pleasure I was receiving from Celeste’s magic mouth. I felt his thick fingers thrust into my pussy as he continued licking and sucking my clit.
“fuck am cumming.” I said breathlessy. I could feel my orgasm fast approaching.
He responded but I couldn’t get his words but I felt the vibrations right on my clit and my back arched off the bed as his fingers thrusted into me. I came and he slurped my juices up like a thirsty man in a desert.
“I need you.” I moaned when he gave me a hard lick.
I felt him move. My eyes were still closed as I was still going through the pleasurable side effects from the orgasm I just had.
His dick rubbed up and down my folds and he thrusted in slowly.
I hummed.
He kissed my lips and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue when his tongue thrusted my mouth the same time his dick thrusted inside.
His strokes were slow and torturous. I wanted him to fuck me. Not make love to me.
I tried to raise my hips but he held me down.
“calm down baby. Be a good girl and you might be rewarded.” He whispered in my ear and lightly bit it.
I moaned. He got hold of my leg and he pulled it up and draped it over his shoulder. His thrusts went deeper and he picked up the pace.
“such a good girl for me.” He said as he draped the other leg over his shoulder. He started to fuck me and with the position we were in his thrusts went deeper.