여섯[Yeoseot]{Six}

Hyun Ji looked around her class

Hyun Ji looked around her class. YN was nowhere to be seen, this was weird. You weren't known for being late and even if you were running late, the first person you'd tell is Hyun Ji. Before Hyun Ji could ask around to see if anyone knew where you were, Han Ssaem had entered the classroom.

All too soon, it was break time. As Hyun Ji stood up and stretched, Cho Rong and Si Woo entered the classroom. Both made their way to her desk, with Cho Rong lightly slamming his hands on her desk.

"Yah Jung Hyun Ji, how could you not tell me that YN's sister and her fiancé are the coolest people alive," Cho Rong said excitedly to Hyun Ji. She looked confused and just shrugged her shoulders but smiled before gasping.

"Wait, fiancé?! Joon Oppa proposed?! Mi Soo Unnie is engaged now?!" Hyun Ji screamed. She had been so loud that everyone around her turned to look at her. She smiled sheepishly at Seo Jun and Soo Ah's glare. She got her phone out and started video calling YN.

YN picked up the phone and smiled at Hyun Ji and laughed at Cho Rong and Si Woo who were trying to get into frame, waving at YN

"Lemme guess Cho Rong told you about Unnie being engaged," said calmly as Hyun Ji opened her mouth to speak but was beaten by YN. She glared at YN for not letting her speak first and the other girl just laughed and turned her camera to show where she was.

"Daebak, you're at Joon Oppa's house, no wonder you didn't come to school today," Hyun Ji said, the boys who were looking at the phone were in shock at the opulent house they were getting a peek into.

Suddenly Seo Jun shouted and before Hyun Ji even knew what was happening. Seo Jun was in front of her, glaring at YN who was just laughing her head off. Everyone looked confused at why Seo Jun was glaring at YN and her reaction of just laughing at his death glare. Soo Ah and the rest of her classmates had one thought, YLN YN was either really brave or stupid to be laughing in the face of Han Seo Jun's death glare.

Ju Kyung on the other hand was watching Seo Jun closely. She saw that as YN carried on laughing then tried to get her breath back but looked at Seo Jun glaring and lost it again. Seo Jun's glare softened, the more YN laughed loudly and openly, the less he looked like he wanted to murder YLN YN with his eyes. His eyes that had that murderous angry glint in them, were lost as he tried not to smile at YN essentially laughing at him. Ju Kyung smiled to herself, this was an interesting development.