일곱 [Ilgop]{Seven}

You laughed as you watched Cho Rong and Hyun Ji, argue about which one of them had more right answers in the maths test you'd made them take

You laughed as you watched Cho Rong and Hyun Ji, argue about which one of them had more right answers in the maths test you'd made them take. Seeing Hyun Ji, Cho Rong and Si Woo with Seo Jun had shocked you but you quickly sorted that out by actually making your friends study with you and Seo Jun.

Shaking your head you looked at Si Woo with headphones in his ears diligently working on his homework. Seo Jun on the other hand was watching the argument with interest.

You didn't know why since he hadn't even finished the maths test but he had made enough progress in today's session, so you weren't going to force the guy to do more. Especially since this was only your second tutoring lesson.

Sighing, you stood up and took the papers from Cho Rong and Hyun Ji's hands. Both of them stopped arguing and turned to you. You smiled at them. "Both of you got stuff wrong, arguing about this won't help either of you, why not get homework done like Si Woo" you said pointing at Si Woo.

Simultaneously Cho Rong and Hyun Ji looked at Si Woo who was still doing his homework, without a care about anything else. They turned to you and nodded their head and got to do their homework. You looked at Seo Jun, who made a face at you but got his homework out as well. Nodding your head at them, you left to get some water from the kitchen.

 Nodding your head at them, you left to get some water from the kitchen

Once you were gone, Cho Rong looked at Si Woo and got his attention. Once Si Woo had taken his headphones out, Cho Rong tapped Hyun Ji's hand. She looked at him wondering what Cho Rong wanted to say and why he had waited for you to leave to talk to her.

"Are you not going to tell YN about what happened with Hae Sung?" Cho Rong asked, he didn't understand why Hyun Ji was so against telling YN about what had happened with Hae Sung today. If it was him, before they'd even left school, he would've been calling YN to tell her about what Hae Sung had done.

"I already told you when we were walking to the library Cho Rong, Hae Sung and I have never gotten along, this is just another incident between us that YN doesn't need to know," Hyun Ji told Cho Rong, she rolled her eyes as she saw Si Woo rolling his eyes and Seo Jun looking shocked at her insistence on not telling YN what had happened today.