Bonus Chapter 2

Don't play the song yet!

Third POV

There's so much to do and plan for this very special day. Because today is finally the day where Shoto will be crowned as the prince of Kuroyuri.

It's been about three weeks since the group came back from the Yaoyorozu kingdom. It took two weeks to get back home and one week to prepare for the coronation. When word got around that Monoma was a fake prince all along, the maids and butlers took action to bring down anyone who was still loyal to the Monoma's.

Even the guards have been demoted from their status and have started at the lower ranks or better yet, have been exiled if they didn't accept the fact that Shoto is the true ruler of Kuroyuri.

This event was supposed to be one of the best achievements the resistance has ever made since they started stealing from the rich. The moment where they've finally achieved victory. But, alas, this wasn't the case for some people.

When Kirishima returned to the dock to head back home, his companion, Bakugo wasn't there. Everyone requested to go after him before they left, but it would be too late. Instead of being civil, Kirishima knocked Iida unconscious and tied everyone up on the beam of the ship. No one had ever said a word to him, and he never said a word to the others either.

Kirishima had a feeling they would go off back there to find him, but he made up an excuse that he went missing. It wouldn't stop them from going, but how can he tell his own friends that their leader had taken his own life just to be with someone?

Shoto felt something was off, he didn't know why, but he did. His first order of business was to never let the resistance go out of the kingdom, unless if he allows them to leave then that's that.

Right now, everyone is rushing everything and rushing each other to make the final preparations for this event. Shoto is getting dressed and ready in some royal dark blue attire to wear with a red cape that hangs off on his left shoulder. A few of the maids helped him with his hair and makeup for him as well.

As for the group, they all waited in the throne room. Everyone from other kingdoms, even Princess Yaoyorozu came to attend this event. The resistance have been talking to one another and mentioned how exciting this will be, considering they'll be honored as something for their actions to help the villagers survive.

The group then stopped chatting with one another when Kirishima joined in on their conversation. It was a momentary awkward silence, until he spoke up, "Heh... So uh, you all ready for this?"

Jiro hummed to herself with her arms crossed, "It's nothing really special, we're probably going to have to serve him, since he will be the prince."

"But!! We get to be royal guards to protect the citizens of Kuroyuri!" Kaminari beamed as he raised his fist in the air.

"It feels kind of weird that we still keep calling our town, Kuroyuri. Wouldn't it be better if we changed it?" Iida suggested.

"Not really. The stand-in Queen mentioned that this place is the only one that grows black lilies, and coming up with a new name would be a bit of a hassle," Kirishima pointed out.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I forgot you were here." Kaminari blurted out as he gave Kirishima a small glare.

"Oh..." Kirishima's voice trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck. He nervously chuckled, "I understand if I'm not welcomed in the conversation. I'll see you when the ceremony starts." He replied and walked away from the others as they watched him walk up to Princess Yaoyorozu.

"What do you think he's hiding from us?" Jiro asked.

"Why ask that?"

"Because! It's not like Bakugo would just suddenly disappear and leave us! I mean, sure he does disappear for a short period of time, but he always comes back for us!"