Allies (part two ^^)

Liyah's pov

*panting* ha..ha..ha.....Elena unnie is carrying me while running super duper fast....as in FAAAST...i cant even see a single tree. .

i'm really happy that she's here. .that she saves me from that ugly guy -,-. .that she cares about me. . . .but despite that i stil can't get over from what that Vincent guy said

-------------------flashback----------------
"well you know sweetheart. you can't trust that girl" he smirked
"wh-why not? she's my friend,!!! " i said in a high pitch

"tch...well she's not an honest friend" he lifted my chin so i can meet his eyes.. . .. b-but what's this? why did i blushed? u-um his e-eyes. .they were ...... q-quite......c-cute. O.O.....the fvk? yah Iiyah! this guy kidnapped you pabo!..stupid feelings!! grrrr
"h-how can she be not honest??you don't even know her! baka! baka!i squeled! (well i know some japanese words. . hohoho. am an otaku after all)
"hahahaha.oh i know her well...because..... she....is.....just...like...Me" then his eyes were red as blood and sharp canines were out!!....terrified and afraid....i scremed and tried to get away from him.. .
"yamete!!!hajima!!!"
-------------end of flashback--------------

well yeah they told me that unnie is a vampire -3- but to tell you the truth. . . . .i like vampires...no no. iLOVE them!! i've always dreamed to be a vampire (super natural powers, immortality, and what  like the most is the hunt and not sleeping ag night!. . how cool is that!)but reality strikes me that they're not true. . .not until today!!. mwahahaha my dream will come true today. . . i looked at unnie. . .hmmm maybe that's why she's beautiful and damn sexy!!! omona. . hihihi i smiled

"kwenchana?" she asked . .or more like she yelled. cuz the wind is blinding our sense of hearing...

"nae!!!" i joyfully yelled back. . . then she smiled. :-)

Elena's pov

while running......someone suddenly tackled us that sends us on the ground...i protected Liyah and let myself hit the tree..."ahh! ouch ouch...kwenchana Liyah? " i asked her........."uh umm yeah. i guess... oww oww aish tch.... yah unnie what the hell is that?" she asked while trying to stand up but stumbled down. . .i motioned her to stay down...

" tss..just some fvking btches." i said as i glared at the assholes............."mwo?? hahah who re y calling a btch huh? uugggh....what a face he has....it seems that he doesn't have a face anymore....its freaking smashed!!....just eeewwwguys..... .

"tch...really? i didn't know" i said as i flip my hair to the left....." hahahaha...then let me teach you" as quick as a fvking lightning he grabbed my neck and lifted me with one hand.....a smug smile was on his smashed face. je titens his grip on my neck..i find it hard to breathe....."le-let g-go of me!!" i kicked him hard and..he backed away...i catched my breath. .. what the hell.....he-he-s fast *cough*

"wah daijoubo onee chan???" Liyah worriedly asked. . . ."yeah. of course" i smiled at her..........."oh? what a relationship you have......its almost unbearable to see....might as well ...break that." before i could even react......he was suddenly behind Liyah's and pointed his sharp nails at her neck........i couldn't moved....too bewildered at what is happening......"neeLiya-chaaan!!!" Liyah hopelessly screamed......i took one step but was stopped by this asshole....."another step and she'll go straight to hell." he threatened me........"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......." im helpless as well...

i couldn't make up a plan.....fvk fvk fvkkk eottokkkkkkeeeeeee??? wha-what no--- i was cut from my thoughts when

"don't worry Elena!! i'm gonna save you both!!" it was Xiumin hyung! he was running toward us.....i felt a gush of hope.....but as he ran....a group of vamp was behind him..."BEHIN--" be fore i could continue.....he was tackled down...i count ten vamps ontop of him... and at the same moment...someone twisted my arm and stabbed me with something big..."aaaaaahhhhhhh ! " i screamed in pain.......it fvking hurts.....and it continues to go deeper......the pan grew big...."ahhhhh yaahhhh " i just screamed and screamed.......i was totally helpless.... is this it?...are we really falling? am i really dying before Liyah's eyes..... i looked a her....crying endlessly... screaming my name....i looked at hyung whi was battling with some men. he was outnumbered....and where was brother? . is he alright? or has he fallen?.......molla....but right now i'm just tired.....i just want to rest.....b-but what about Liyah? .. . .she is taken away....and i'm just here..watching her.....

NO!!!!!... i could not fall like this! i didn't wish to die in this place......i still want  to live...to be with Liyah...to be with brother...to be with my beloved chocolates! and most importantly my hyungs!!!

i stood up and grabbed my attacker...i pinned him down and instantly killed him....i pulled put the thing that stabbed me...and was surprised to find that it was a huge part of an oak wood.... fvk my life... it will just end because of a stupid tree..fvker...... i suddenly felt my eyes becoming heavier than usual......

b-but i still need to s-sav------ i saw a black figure that intercepted them...then evrything went black

Liyah's pov

i saw unnie collapsed rigjt before my eyes..... i thought that was the end.....i thought this freak would take me.....but then......someone kicked him....like a meteor from the space that hits the ground.....the freak stumbles to keep himself standing.... i was still surprised at what happened that i didn't noticed my savior?. "hey....hey...yah hello? girl to earth...calling girl to earth are you there?" he snapped his fingers in front of me.........then i wss back...."huh? ah yeah thanks" i bowed....he gave me a thumbs up.....he ws quite tall...im guessing he's a year older than me...

"hey miss you migjt as well step back...or help my noona " he pointed at unnies direction where a girl was beside unnie.. i walked towards her......

Sheyn's pov

the moment we came here in Korea we contacted Elena unnie but no one is answering....on the fifth call an old man anseer and told us about uncle's vamps that were hunting them....we ran to the location he gave us. and just in time for the climax....Ej oppa dashed towards the freaky guy and kicked hard...and i was surprised to see unnie on the ground so i went towards her to check if ....shes eitjer dead or still kickin'........i ordered my younger brother Jhan to help oppa....once i get a closer view on the wound...i was horrified that it was a big pieces of an oak wood....fvk fvk fvk.....if i don't do anything here...she'll die!! no no no no......i was rummaging on my bag when e girl we saved knelt down beside unnie...."umm....d-do you think you  can help her? is the wound that bad? is she gonna die? will she survive? who are you anyway? why did you save me? are you their ally? or companion? or what?"

she bombarded me with lots and lots of questions......ugh my brain can take all of her questions... >,<.......but i answered them one by one.....

and ended it with me saying that " nae.....we are their allies" :-)

-----+------------
i think its quite messed up...mianhae chingu......
i'll do better when my brain is functioning well.....
kamsaaaaa