Its The Beginning

GUYTH!!!!!!!!!!!! im really sorry that i didn't updated for like centuries??????????? im sorry ...school's fault.... :)....but its summer now.i hope you'll still support this story even though...its....yeah............i hope new people will be able to see this and support too.if not....then its all right...i'll still write.... :))))))       

if you're bored with this.its all right...but please...don't judge this just becuz its old and plain....its still a story though. :)...might as well read before judge...arraso??/ kamsa~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

Elena's POV

Gahhd! when will this Flat Chested Bitch wake up?? T n T..... my wound is fully healed and i can move freely.. /le imagine ---*hiyaaaah!!! punching every opponent i see. -HIGH KICCCK!! HIYAAAAAAA.......and then i saved the day!!! hohohohoho / end of imagine/

.......so when she strikes i can easily punch her /le smirk/ 
she's tied up in a chair with chains and vervain and a light open above her....wow this feels like a movie. wherein the heroine is tortured by gangstas.but this time.she's the villian who's tied up....brother sits next to her...but not really close...just close 
LSM hyung is done with his paper works....we were just killing time by playing cards....its 10-4 wins...hyung's overwinning victory  T 3 T.... and whenever he won....i have to pay 500 won...and when i won.its only 50 won!!!!!!!!!! its not even the half of iiit! so unfair!!!! and when i complaine he'll say.." shush! want me to fire you?" with a smirk!!! wahhhhhhhhhhh...he's a monster!!!!!!!!

 its past 6 pm......when EXO came rushing inside......"yah Elena ...we heard what happened!!!" Baekhyun said while checking if i had any wounds......"well,....this bitch just stabbed me with an oak wood....but its fully healed....." i said while punching the air.....
"oh thank goodness' Chen Said....as they let out a big sigh..... but as i look at them....something's wrong.someone's missing.....but who?......i looked at Xiumin hyung....he met my eye..and looked down.......that's when i realized.....he's not here.......Luhan's not here.......tears were filling up my eyes.but then the bitch suddenly moved. Great way to ruin the momentum.----___----but this is not the right time for dramas.......

"uhmmm....whe-where am i?" she said tiredly......."you're in hell" brother said harshly still not stepping into her view....... "hell? hahahaha..my whole life is hell boy" she said while chuckling..........

"tch.screw your life" brother walked towards her and graabbed her hair......"now tell me.why did you did that to my sister" eyes burning with rage...this is the first ever time that i saw him like this.........is it true that he's concered about me? or maybe.. just concered about himself... i let out a bitter chuckle......of course.just himself........

"tch...why should i answer you pysco bitch!!!" the bitch spitted on brother's face.....  this time i quickly pushed brother aside and kicked the bitch on the face.it was a hard kick that sends the whole chair down on the floor.she coughed blood....*cough* "hah...ouch that was some kick" she said while looking at me.........i glared down  " no one hurts my brother but me" i was about to kick her again when brother stopped me..."that's enough.i think she's ready...aren't you?" brother asked her........

brother ordered the boys to fix her chair....." ok ok....ouch that really hurts....." she fixed herself.... tch i should have kicked harder...-_- 
"ok........it was an order........ an order to make you feel the pain that was about to happen...." she looked at me in the eye... i looked at her with a stern look "from who?" i asked.......
she chuckled.."shouldn't you know the answer? its quite clear now....oh well how can an uneducated bitc---" i cutted her by slapping her real hard that makes her neck goes sideways and a snap was heard..her eyes grew bigger as if she received a lightning.. "uuhhh ahh ...i-i can't move m-my neck" she gasped....a horrible terror ran across her face......
"should i repeat my question?" i walked across her and red eyes met her eyes.....fear was on her eyes....."wh-what are you?" she asked but i ignored it.............."from who was the order" i emphasized every word........lips trembling she said softly."fro-from your father." and in that moment. i feel like my tears are burning....ijust wanna cry....cry out loud....i quickly ran out from the room.....i just ran and ran in my vampire speed.....then in an instant..i was in our summer house beside a like in the middle of a forest.

this was our family's summer house back when i was a little child..........it was once a beautiful place....but now its rotten with moss around the house........ i walked around inside......its still the same house..........just dusty..memories ran across my head...happy memories....i just let the memories flow.......then something caught my. i walked towards it.it was our family picture......when we were still complete.....when were still happy............i grabbed it...tears flow in my eyes....and then i cried.....i cried out loud...i threw the picture and sat down on the floor while crying........i just wanna cry..........cry all out of my problems..........if we weren't a vampire....if we were just a normal family then....then....this won't fvking happen.."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fvk my lifeeeee!" ...... i cried for like 10 mins? before i cooled down

then i suddenly felt a presence......i sniffed..."what are you doing here?" i asked......
"cuz i know you'll be here.you know what they say....there's no place like home" he smirked....
fvking brother "fuck you" i said...............

he chcukled and walked towards me...."here...wipe your  face filled with mucus..." he offered a hanky...i grabbed it...."its not mucus pabo! i ain't a frog" i said as i sneezed in it.....he sat beside me

he hummed..........i've heard of it....but can't figure it out...."what is it?" i asked............"its mother's song for us before we sleep" he hummed...... "tch" i said bitterly.......he just hummed.....it was beautiful....i feel like sleeping here.....like an angel's songs singing to a baby.........i closed my eyes "hmmm" and  hummed a along...........even though my mother is monster...and this is her fault...i can't hide my feeling that is longing for her embrace....she's stilll my mother though.............

and the humming end....."what happened to the bitch?" i asked still eyes closed......."killed her....and burned to ashes.." he said....."i see" .....silence conquered us.it was not an awkward silence.but a serene one...its like we were longing for this peaceful silence.............

then he suddnely touched my hand............i opened my eyes..and looked at him......" its just the two of us now.........our other cousins are still alive but as time pass by....they will fall also........we must build up our own army..and our relationship too...." he said honestly........i was surprised...never thought brother would be a honest as this...welll maybe this situation has build up our realtionship even closer...........i smiled at him........."we may have a rough start.but we can still change it right?.......we can only trust each other............just like when we were still kids right? when people are bullying us.....we stand up and fight back together...........we can go back to that right?" he said............ i feel like crying again.......i let out a soft chuckle.........."hahah i just remembered how much i hate you" i smiled.......*croo..* *croooo* 

"HA!???" YOU HATED ME??? how cruel of you, huhuhu" he said while fake crying......."hahaha but in a good way though" i said......."like when i was battling with my opponent you'll suddenly butt in and punch him down T 3 T.........that's pretty unfair you know.." i pouted.......he laughed......."haha the hell? you've hated becuz of that??? silly of you lil sis" he patted my head............"hmmm....miss this bonding of ours..you still act like the same..." he said while smilling..."yeah brother....hahaha"...............he stopped patting my head and squished my hand tighter......."lil sis." he's now serious........i looked at him too............"its time" he pulled me up...i just nodded..........we opened the door.............outside were filled by men wearing suits..............i'll count 20 men. on the other side....and on our side.............whaaaat? what is exo doing here??? don't tell me............the-their helping us???..... i looked at them....ready to fight the other group............"they're here to help" brother whispered ..............
they all looked back at me....."yeorobun..........." i said softly i felt like crying again...but this time.its tears of joy..........."kamsahamnida"..they nodded.................i wiped my tears and joined the others........and then we are  ready to face the enemy.............

This is just the beginning of everything.....wait and till you see father...and we will defeat you!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

guys i'll updated more and more arrasoooo..................