about us

grrrrr........im so sorry guys that i didn't update for a very long time....i'm too frustrated to write about exo. because of kris' issue....grrr.....i hope they'll end this issue iina good way...fighting exo.fighting kris!!!.....and here is my ud about Elena...not an exo ud..mianhae i hope you understand..........

oh btw.........THANK YOU FOR  THE READERS WHO ARE VOTING AND ADDING THIS STORY TO YOUR RL....i hpe you'll continue to suport this story^^

.

Elena's pov

okay...i'm gonna tell you everything about me......i am not an ordinary vampire..i'm an original..which means that i was one of the first vampires in history......my mother who was known as the most powerful witch in the world turned us using her magic so we can have eternity...my mother has 8 siblings.......each sibling turned their children into vampires..all in all there were 15 original vampires....me and my brother were the strongest among the original vampires..some of our cousins already turned other people into their allies. while me.. haven't..i am one of the maknae line in our family..Me and 3 of myy cousins who knew nothing about this until we were turned..we've llive a peaceful life.Hunting.Eating.Blood.someof my cousins were fond of man's blood.but i was taught to respec humankind's life.......the original vampire clan live peacefully amongst themelves not until my father who is a human cannot take all of our doings. he left us but swore that he will kill evryone of us. even his own children....

.

we can't be easily killed..but we can be killed

.

wanna know how he can kill us?

.

this is our weaknesses:.

*can be killed if prolonged exposed to the sun..

*can be killed by any wood

* can be kiled if the head is removed  from the body

* vervain.

*removing of heart

*invitation (we can't enter a house without being invited)

*magic (especially harmful magic)

*didn't drink blood for a very long time.

*Vampire Bloodline (if an original vampire dies, all vampires descended from their bloodline will die)

* werewolf bite (see i told you. that's why i'm taking caution when i'm with Exo)

*broken neck(we willvnot be killed. just unconscious for a few minutes)

*and lastly the White Oak Ash Dagger(its rumored if a vampire daggers an original, they will die when the original is neutralized)

.

.

But we also have Powers and Abilities

*super strenght

*super speed

*super agility

*emotional control(controls other people's emotions)

*dream manipulation

*super senses

*mind compulsion (control minds)

*immortality

*heals quickly

*super durability

*fangs

*tactile telepathy(show memories through touch)

*telepathy

.

.

you feel like you coulld do anything. be anyone. beautiful things are  more beautiful. evreything's heightened, you know jut a little bit more intensely, love more powerfully. anger becames ragge. when you're sad, you're in despair. grieff. lss. it ccan cripple you.that's why many of us turn our emotins off. it just became too overwhelming.

(a/n (c) vampire diaries; internet XD)

we can't be easily killed

.

but we can be killed..................

every one of our cousins spread out to different parts of the world so he cannot find us and kill us...i believe that none of us are ye--------

*ring ring* my phone rang..

.i looked at the caller id..it was of my cousins Gizelle unnie

.

"hello? unnie why did---"

she cut me off

..

"elena,Rainer is dead" she said in a low voice. Ranier is her little brother.

.

."oh no...i-i im sorry unnie...umm..where are you?"

..

"He and Rap were in Mexico where he was killed..Rap barely escaped from him.. we are now in Canada. Reg is in Australia" she said. i knew that she is controling her emetions or maybe she shut down her emotions..... poor unnie she must be having a hard time......

.

."you should move somewhere else" i adviced her.

.

."yeah. we're actually booking a flight to Paris" she said....

..

"*sigh* unnie please have a safe flight"

.

."hmm. thanks" she hummed in agreement then hanged up.

..

i took a frustrated breath..i'm on my room dozing off on my bed....

.

.so the hunting begins................

.

1 down...14 to go...............