The Truth

waaah.. im so sorry that i didn't update for like centuries??!! joke..i  just can' continue  because of the issues.. but fortunately. its been cleared ,(i guess) and also school woorks...anyways ..I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO ARE VOTING/READING AND ADDING THIS TO YOUR RL.. THANK SO MMUCH!!!!!

and now. for the long awaited UD................

Elena's pov

I breathe heavily. i closed my eyes for a second and catch  my breath.. i opened my eyes and scan the whole placed...i can see in their eyes that they were horrified.. or ..maybe just surprised. well of course who woudn't?? the person who you actually taught was normal is a vampire/monster....

.
Baekhyun's pov

OMO!! wha-what just happened?? my elena..elena is..is...i was really shocked. and i gues the others were too..infront of me is someone who i actually taught won't accept us or would be scared of us is actually like us!!. i've never really came across a vampire before. wait is she's a vampire then....she's a hundreds years old?? omo!! she's a noona?? there was a moment of silence. youu could just hear the crickets, some birds. the whistle of the wind, the grasses..no one move an inch. she just put her head down..

i-i wanted to ask  a million questions...this is the time for her to tell us the truth..i was about to step forward

.when Xiumin hyung change to his human form and wore pants and t-shirt. i watch him move closer to her. then on the corner of my eye. Luhan hyung did the same. oh maybe i should do the same.. then as fast as lighting we were all in our human form ...Xiumin pats her head. she titled her head. i guess she's feeling guilty :/

.
Elena's pov

i looked down not wanting to meet their wolf eyes..im kinda feeling guilty about lying to them. maybe if i just told them before then ther won't be any probem...i was in my deep thoughts when Xiumin hyung suddenly pats my head and said. "Its okay. don't be guilty".. i looked at him "xiu-Xiuumin h-hyung" i was shuttering....oh no not my emotions again..hold it..hold it........... he leaned his forehead into mine.."i told you. its okay" his usual sweet voice echoed in my ears...tears started to fall..."im sorry hyung i-i should hav-have told you before. not like this when im filty. im so gross ..its eeky!!" Xiumin laughed at me and ruined my hair.... ii manage to smile..."now that's the smile" xiumin saiid...."na--"

.

*PAK*

.

"ouchh!!" someone punched me(lightly) on my head..i looked back to see Baekhyun and the othher hyungs."yah!!! you need to tell us a LOT  of things!!" Baekhyun scolded me..."heheh nae hyung!!" i said cheerfully..

."yah' noona. don't call me hyung" he said with a pout.. wait what??? noona?? wtf!!.....o-o.....o-o.....o-o.....o-o.....o-o...
.the hyungs were surprised too. ..0-0.......0-0....0-0........0-0......0-0.

.

.then thtey burst into laughter...."hahahahahaha...yah Baekhyun what's wrong with you??" Chen hyung asked.

."yeah. just because you knew that she is vampire. you'll call her noona?' waeyo?? are you afraid of her?" Chanyeol teased him.

."yah!!! aniyo!! knowing the fact that she is a vampire i come up with a conclusion that she might be a hundred years old" Baek explain it like a scientific expert that leaves  them speechless. as well as mehhh..

.
"noona??noona!!! noona!! kwenchana??" baekhyung repeated his words...he snapped his fingers infront of me to get my attention..."huh?? what??" i asked...."noona. kwenchana??" he repeated it again....-_-.

.

."yah!! hyung stop it.. im not older than you. its still me. a 19 year--oh wait.." i stopped talking..oh shoot..what should i tell them?/ should i tell them that im not 19? but 13?? omg...."waeyo noona?"   aishh its now or never!!.
.
i tookk a deep breath and..."you wanna know the truth??" i asked them...they looked at one another. before nodding ....

.

."okay"  i  sat down and mentioned them to do the same...

.

.---------------after for who knows what time---------------

."whaaaaat!???"

"seriously????"

"you're not my noona?"

"what a sad story"

"what a cruel life you have"

"omo. you're counting days!"

"why should we get involve??"

"let's just help her!"

"yeahh. mark this days that we promise you'll enjoy the rest of your lives"

"we'll take care of you"

"we'll be the best hyungs ever"

"we'll be with you in the numbered days".

.
what the factory???' guys im not gonna die....so Exaggerate..OA.so yeah  i told them. my entire life. well they told theirs too....i do appreciate  that  they are worried about me. but please not too protective to the extent that i won't have my freedom. and please don't spoil me over thin---
.

"and we'll give you chocolates whenever youu want"   
.
okay scratchh that...you can spoil me. but not too spoiled okay?.
.
"nae!!!!!!!!!!" i said......
.
i just love them....<3

.

they continued to discuss this help-/spoil- me-thingy.....i just watch them happily talking and eating..while i sat there on a root of a tree. the bon fire warms the atmosphere. they brought their tent here to camp all nnight...the wind brushes my hair smoothly. the moon shines bright upon me.. what a peacefull  night.. i closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze of the night........hmmmmmm~~~
.
.
"i'll get you!!! be prepared! fallen angel...."  someone whispered
.
i  was alarmed. i quikcly opened my eyes and turned around. but no one was there..it gave me shivers..."what's the matter Elena?" Suho asked me who walked beside me.."nothing hyung. i..i was just exmanining the place.in case of you know" i said...he chuckled and pats my head.." don't worry..i don't sense any danger.. ust forget it and enjoy the night".

.

"nae." i quitely said....

.

. i can't bring my guard down....the voice was scary. it was husky and deep not a sexy one but a monstrous one......but what scares me the most is when he called me fallen angel....thhe only persoon that cas me that is
is
is
is
.
him.........

my father....................................0-0

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
mianha if its shoooort!!!
im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll update sooon!!!!!!!!
but pls vote vote vote
kamsahamnida chingu <3 <3 <3
#Nico Lol >.<