He Left

elena's pov

"yah!!! hyung!! wae??? yah!!!!" i chased him down the srteets in the middle of the night..he was carrying his belongings that was once in  our dorm. i ran and ran to catch up with him.."yah!! hyung..will you talk to me!!' i yelled as i chased him. he stopped walking and faced me.. once i catched up with him. i hold on to my knees as i catch my breath...

.

"wa-wae?? ha-answer me.." i said while panting...he bent down. and pats my head. i look up to meet his eyes. he took a deep breath.."Elen-anio..manager.please try to understand me..as our manager you should be the one who understands us the best." he said with his usual cool voice..i started to cry. damn these emotions..but i don't care..this is not the time to be oh so strong...i cried.."b-but  how w-will i under-stand yoou..i-if you won't tell me  your reason." i said between my cries....he hugged me tight.... i cried on his t-shirt

.

.

"there's no reason for me to tell you. i just hope you understand me withoout knowing my reason..i know this won't be the last time that we'll see each other. but for now this is our good bye." he said. he puled away. he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. thhen in a blink of an eye. he was gone...........

.

.damn you hyung!! how can you leave like that?? without any reason at all.. i was crying there in the midde of the street. when suddenly..i smelled...i smelled his blood.. his presense is not here but his scent is still here....i wiped my tears away.... no i will not stop unless you give me a reasonable explanation... then as fast as lightning i followed the scent..i ran and ran...my nose brought me to a forest....damn that wolf....even though you traveled the whole world, you still won't forget where you came from....

.

.and so  ran and ran....*sniff* *sniff* th scent is getting stronger.. he must be near..... while i was running.. somehing tackled me down on the ground...."ahhhh..arrgh" i groaned in pain...something big was on top me....i was lying flat on the ground as  the thing push me hard on the ground to keep me from escaping..........my arms and legs where trapped.......

.

."argh..damn you...get of----" the thing cut me off when it.

.

"grrrrr" it growled. that's when i realized that the thing that was on top me was a...wolf....a black wolf with red(bloody red eyes) and its sticky saliva was dripping out of its mouth......this is the first time that i've ever encounter a wolf up close.. my heart started to pump so so fast...i stared at it with wide frightened eyes.. conclusion started to jump in my mind.

oh no!!!! its gonna kill me!! will this be my end??? i haven't  even met my stupid brother!! i'm gonna die in this wolf's fangs?? nooo!! im not ready to die!! i'm stll young!!! waaaahh someone!!!! hyung!!! save meeeeee!!!!!

.

."gggrrrooowwwllll "it growled as its sharp fangs were directly pointed at me.. ready to devour me....."no no no.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh" i screamed.........

.

.but before it even touch me. another wolf showed up and attacked it...it was a brown wolf this time with yellow eyes.......oh   no..it can't be........the black wolf was pushed away it growled at the brown wolf with anger. the brown wolf is protecting me. it growled back... they were exchanging growls and angry stares as if they were talking or negotiating(maybe). then suddenly the black wolf turned and walk away.....