My fear

Exo's pov

"hyung. today's the day!!" Chen said to Suho

.

"yeah. but i'm still worried about how should we excuse ourselves to her" Suho sighed.

.the members heaved a sigh too. they are all in the living room discussing about what's gonna happen tonight.

"should we just lie?" kai suggested. Baekhyun scoffed "that's too mainstream" Baekhyun said as he eat his cereal..

.

"well do you have any other suggestions? its the least that we can do" kai argued back.."just saying" baekhyun raised his hands in defeat..

.

"what should we say then?"Sehun asked to no one while lookin through his phone.. everybody throughly thought for it. how should they lie to their to manager?  how shoud they tell her? can she accept them? will she believe in them? will she continue to support them knowing about them?..well its now or never........

.

."well we should just tell her tha---' suho was cut by...

.

"yah hyungs...what were you talking about?"

.

.................

Elena's pov

well. they didn't know that i can hear  them from upstairs. they were talking about 'lying to me stuff'. ..jongina. ano  yun? (what's that) i kept on listening to them. but suddenly they were quite.. since i really want to know what's that 'lying to me' thingy. i went down to asked them them..

once i reached the living room. "well we should just tell her tha--" i cut Suho hyung.. "yah hyungs..what were you talking about?" i asked as lean on the wall and cross my arms while  i stare  at them... they were surprised that i appeared out of nowhere . everybody stopped what they were doing and look at me with full of surprises.. or  more like shocked. O__O

.

"well, aren't you gonna spill it?" i said in a serious tone..Suho hyung cleared his throat and sat up properly..."umm..well..uumm...as you can see we are discussing..umm,.. about..the..the..ummm..." suho hyung scratch his nape then looked at his members. i guess he was asking forsome help..."well,what??" i asked half-irritated already...i eyed each one of them. but neither one of them wants to meet my glares...

.

"umm...i'm sorry manager..but.umm..we-we were ta-talking about...abou--" Suho was cut by Luhan hyung..."we were talking about camping tonight on the nearest mountain from here." he said...tonight? why all of a sudden? i looked at all of them.i guess they were relief by what Luhan hyung has said.or more like relieved by his excuse...what's with tonight that they have to go camping without any plans.an unplanned outing....T^T..

tonight..tonight....night?....moon?.....oh son of chocolates!!!! don't tell me?? good heavens of chocolates!!! damn....if my guess is totally right. then i won't miss this chance to see them......

...

"camping? just for one night?" i asked

.

they nodded..."hmm...can  i come?" i bet they won't let me...but i want to!!!

.

."NO!!!" they said in unison..T^T..grrrr i have to use my weapon. i hate to use this but...i have no choice....