Allies

Cousin's pov

I ran along the street of San Francisco, California in the middle of the night . i have lived here for a good time but now im being chased by people wearing suits that has a VH on their clothes... VH is simply -Vampire Hunters... a screct organization to mankind..but in our world...its the most scariest and brutal organization run by a wicked man.... tch i can't even consider him as a relative of mine.......he should just die ...grrrr.
suddenly a man fired a gun loaded with woods that has vervain...i quickly dodge it...i entered an alley that goes a straight way.....many guns were heard firing.....i ran faster......but then..i reached the dead end.....*panting*  what should i do???? fvk fvk fvkk... luckily it was just a half wall...i could climb to the other side.....getiing in position.....i ran and jumped on things that could increase my jump to get over this wall....once i was on the other side.........i was surprised when a bunch of men stands infront of me...I.M. C.O.R.N.E.R.E.D......they had me....
men in black with glasses  with wooden swords blocks my way...pffft so old !! what are you samurais now/ hahahaahaha.......

i gulped.. and cleared my throat..."hey man!! ya'll really good!! hahahah you cornered me just like that! and ya'll have that fancy swords here hahaha!" i said joyfully with the best accent i have .

"just shut your mouth or i'll break your neck!!" a muscled man said......"ohhhh? got some muscles there eh?" i said as i admire his muscles.. "why you little peasant!!! die!!!!!!" the man charged me...but i dodged and held his arm...i twisted it and in a snap...broke it......."ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he screamed in pain..............the others gasped....."he's just a kid...but he can fight???" some said it....
i glared at them...blue eyes met theirs......"now.who wants to play??" i chuckled..... 
"tch......you maybe strong...but you're outnumbered...don't belittle us!!!" they charged all at once......
i just dodged everyone of them and punch or kick them.....but out of my sight....someone hits he's sword at my back....it was real pain...... in surprised ...i knelt down.......then they circled me.............they pucned and kicked me......."hahahhaa...look at this thing. you're all talk .hahaha" they laughed at me............why do i feel like im a little child being bullied by big guys....tch seems like the old days when i can't fight and they just kick and bully me. maybe i'm still the old me...im still weak...tch fvk my life..maybe i should just di---

but just then someone grabbed one of the them and snap his neck. then another one and another one....3 figures were standing in front of us....the others stopped and looked at the new opponent.....my eyes grew big...i-it was my cousin..Reg! and 2 of my siblings! "yah....you should pick up someone your size" he said with yellow eyes burning with anger...he grabbed another one and killed it..."oppa..hyung!! we'll save you!! my sibling said in chorus.. i smiled and stood up. and joined them.........."don't intefere here !!!" the enemies roared and charged us.... we took their blows and exchanged a bigger punch...we snap their necks and kill them

and then at last no one was left.......we were relieved......we clapped our hands and hugged because we haven't seen each other for a time......"haha nice to see you all" i said ...they did the same....'"yah i think you should go to Elena for a better protection" Reg Hyung said to us as he handed us 3 tickets to korea..." huh? when did you have this?' Sheyn asked (my lil sis) ...."it was ours...but then....they had Kate...we just had to escape and scatter but i think its better if you have it" he said while looking down....we group hugged him."kamsahamnida hyung , oppa Reg!" we said in unison....."hahah. arraso arraso...now get going" 

'when we were about to go.....a gun was fired right before us.it was so fast that we didn't react right away....but before it could reach us....a body blocked it.... it was Reg hyung....blood oozed form his body...he was turning grey....we looked at him in horror....lips trembling...we couldn't utter a word....then he looked at us....a smile was on his face... then he said his last words..."g-go now a-and live!!'...then he turned his back on us and faced the enemies....he took evry bullet they were firing.....tears were running dwn my eyes as i screamed his name....my siblings grabbed me..."hyung let's goo!!!" Jhan said  "Oppa snap out of it....he told you to live.. and let us fullfill his wish!!!" Sheyn roared at me.........then i let them drag me to the airport...................

---------------at the battlefield-----------------------

Elena's pov

"so these are the mighty siblings..hahaha"  A man in black suit who looks like  a worm....seriously...he looks like a worm XD haahah surri na XD
we just look at him...."well.....allow to introduce my self and my guest... my name is Vincent Black...and her " he snaps his fingers and then a woman tied its hands and hanky on her mouth came out.....the moment she step into view......anger came rushing inside me............ITS LIYAH!!!. what is she doing here???? ho-how can she be involve??/ no ..............."her name is Liyah' he said as he grab her and hold her.......i maybe bad.....but they look like a couple. o.o im sorry i know this is not the right time..but....he was like hugging her.....but not the romantice way...liyah was struggling to get away from the worm....he traced his nose on her neck....like dracula on a certain girl?!  BUT THEN!!! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY LIYAH BEAR!!

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!!!" i roared as i charge with fangs ready to rip his flesh....but i was stopped by brother and xiumin and chanyeol hyung....."yaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" i screamed in anger becuz i want to get away from them and get Liyah!!.... "calm down Sis!! if you make haste..you'll just end up dying before you could even reach your friend" brother scolded me.....i taught about dying not even saving Liyah.............and so, i calm down a bit...."sorry brother...and sorry hyungs." i said ......xiumin hyung pattted me..."kwenchana we'll save her" he smile..i did the same.........

"ohohohoh Lil Missy got mad..hahaha that's more like it' fangs out he bit Liyah's ear ...Liyah squeled and cried  and   trying to get out...but a normal human being like her can't stand against a vampire worm like him....... Xiumin hyung is holding both of my hands cuz he knows anytime .i'll go there and kill him

"you know what? i really like this girl.......so young....and her blood smells nice. a perfect dinner" he was going to bite her when in a split of a second i was there and punched him real hard that really sends him flying......i grabbed the Liyah back to our side.........i carrased her face to check her....she looked at me with fear.....she was panicking....."shhhh....don't worry i got you....i got you" i hugged her tight......

Xiumin's pov

i don't know how she escaped from me....i was really holding her .......was she really that strong? and what surprised is that when she punched that guy his face was really smashed.....i can't recognized anymore O.O.......i was in awe....to think that our cute manager was this strong? deym girl /le smirk/

Brother's pov 

when the Vincent guy was up...."hahahahaha.....now that what i called a punch!!!! hahahaha" he said with a high pitch laugh....its ear piercing....uhgggg.. --__--...but i guess, with what Elena did.....they'll be dead serious now.........all men are giving us a death glare.....haist...i did told her to calm down. T n T....its really hard to haave a stubborn Sister -_-....oh well...i should the girls away now........"Elena!!" i called out... she looked at me...."go now take her to safety" i ordered.... "arraso" she carried her friend in a bridal style and ran off......

"do you think i'll let you go that easily? CHASE HER YOU MAGGOTS!!" Vincent said.....then 5 people chase after her.... before i could ran to follow them...we were surrounded by the rest of them.......

"i'll go after her!" that Xiumin guy said...i nodded..."ok folks...let's give this guys an opening" i ordered and they all followed........we took down a few men so he could escape but a few vamps were following him.............nah...he could do it....right now...we just have to kill them all...........

and so.....the battle begins.................

---------------------------------

soooooo....what will happened now?? will xiumin reach Elena in time? will Elena make it out to the town before the enemy  get them?
stay tuned chinguss!!!
kamsaaaaa!~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3